KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Test Results after taking 4 bottles of Doctor's Best Guggulow

Reviewer1155584님께서 5 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The truth is in the test. I am a 40ish year old male and I have had high cholesterol for years! I have exercised, dieted, used garlic pills, fish oil and plant sterols to help lower my cholesterol, all of which seemed to work but then my cholesterol bottomed out and didn't go any lower. That's when my doctor prescribed a statin drug. No way!!! I wasn't going that route so I got to searching for something else to lower my cholesterol and that's when I found Guggulow. I followed the suggested use on the bottle and before my 4th bottle was empty it was time to get my blood work done again. For the first time EVER my good cholesterol (HDL) rose from 32 to 44 and was in the good range (>39)! My bad cholesterol dropped 33 points and my Triglycerides dropped 111 points. I never had any negative side affects from taking Guggulow, if anything I feel much better. One last note, I have always had oily skin and chronic sinusitis. I don't know if Guggulow had anything to do with it but my skin is less oily and my sinuses have never been better! Just something to pay attention to if you also have these issues.

Guggulow for movement

Reviewer1916270님께서 1 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great product and has improved energy (T4 conversion to T3) and strength. Coupled with thyroid health it does help. This product however is good in its own right and has also contributed to a reduction in cholesterol.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Never heard of this before

Reviewer2744394님께서 5 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had never head of this before, but it was recommended by a doctor. It helped reduce not only my cholesterol but also my triglyercides. I'm very pleased with the results.

Good Product

Reviewer3111973님께서 9 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am taking this to help with my thyroid to make T3 from the T4's. It may be the thyroid medicine but I seem to be losing about 1 lb a month with no diet changes. I have been taking this for about 10 months and am down 10 pounds. Will get my cholestral checked next month, hope it helps there also as reviews say it will lower your numbers.

Top Notch

5566626558065693185님께서 7 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Full amount of guggulsterones (25 mg) as recommended on many sites. In addition it is easy to swallow. The price is Right. Will buy again.

kim p

Reviewer2410749님께서 7 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

l,ve been taking guggulow for mths now,l,m taking it for my rheumatoid arthritis,had tryed steriod,s which do help,but they do severe damage,l,ve also tryed various natrol things to no avail,these tablets work very fast and are a blessing,l chose these ones for price,quality,strengh and the amount in the bottle,,l put my disabled son on them too and a friend with the same condition is on them too,we are all doing way better,you would,nt even know you had the disease,l had it attacking my whole body,l can do things now,l was crying in so much pain,these tablets are a blessing to me,l can,t rave enough about them,my mum takes them also for weight loss,and she,s steadally getting good results too.l say to any one interested do buy and try,l get a few mths worth at a time.

Very good product

Reviewer2529811님께서 3 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Did not have my blood test yet to check the cholesterol level, but definitely together with Curcumin C3 made a great difference for my joints.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Made me feel like i was going to die

5493252087522237876님께서 5 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After a week taking this, i started having headaches, aphasia, i couldn't think clearly, i had anxiety, couldn't sleep. I had never felt this bad before, after stopping this pills, things have started to return to normal. Beware, i was only taking one pill a day, and i had all these awful side effects.

Horse Pills

5705365312208425660님께서 8 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These tablets are HUGE!! Yu have to have a throat the size of a horse. I threw them out.

works well

Reviewer3310636님께서 9 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Beats taking allopathic cholesterol medication.

1-10 / 20