KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 20
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Pasta with a hearty taste and fine al dente consistency... best GF I know of.

marccofer님께서 2 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This GF pasta is simply excellent. I read the bad reviews but wanted to try something with more taste than brown-rice GF pasta alternatives. I have been greatly pleased. I believe this pasta brand must be getting its weak reviews from people not initiated to whole-foods. If you're only eating white bread, white rice and white pasta then this pasta is probably not going to feed your pasta fix. If you eat brown breads and whole-grains, you'll get it immediately. Admittedly the finished product is on the sticky side. But, cooked al dente, I've never had an issue of breakage mentioned in so many reviews here. Finally, I used it in a noodle soup today and it couldn't have come out any better with white-flour pasta IMHO. One preparation tip... it goes from chewing/crunchy in the pot to al dente in a split second... watch carefully right at the end. I'd guess there's about a 1 minute window from perfection to mush (perhaps the issue people are speaking of in reviews). I would bet that any kid raised eating this pasta would never be able to eat a white-flour pasta (why would they eat something lacking a taste of wholeness?)

не держат форму

--Irka--님께서 7 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Очень нравится состав, но макароны очень сильно развариваются! Можно найти другие безглютеновые продукты,которые лучше держат форму.////////////////////////////////I like the composition, but the pasta boil soft very much! You can find other gluten-free products that keep their shape better.

Не держат форму

Marianne-vegetarian님께서 11 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Вкусные макароны, но развариваются совершенно. Больше не куплю.

3 stars for taste only

Reviewer2933878님께서 5 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like the flavor of this spaghetti compared with other GF spaghetti but there always seems to be less in the pot than what I started with. And, it always seems to fall apart. I do like that it's multi-grain instead of just rice or potato.

breaks into little pieces

4943815575948980341님께서 4 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Terrible pasta! after cooking it according to the instructions it broke into tiny 1cm little pieces. I will not reccommend anyone buying this!

Good For Health

5692726853667147372님께서 2 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

They all broken in the hot water, end up I served with my spoon, it's look like a baby food.

Excellent

Reviewer1505454님께서 10 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent! Husband didn't notice a difference from regular pasta.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent GF pasta option!

eattothrive님께서 6 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글