KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great to hide medicine for dogs and cats

Healthy-Sarah님께서 8 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this to hide supplements in the food of my 2 dogs and cat. It seems that they will eat anything that I sprinkle with this, I no longer have to hold them down to force tablets down their throats (hooray to no more cat scratches on my hands and arms). I have also noticed that one of our rescue dogs, George, who has a bit of a sensitive tummy and is prone to diarrhoea has had perfect digestion since we've been using this (less smelly wind too!).

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Selects food the cat to be willing to eat

Reviewer2405252님께서 6 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My cat selects food very much. Is willing to eat this product

Its okay

Reviewer1503463님께서 10 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My cats and dog seem to really like it. It doesn't go a long way considering I have so many but its worth a try and I think it did help them re-establish better digestion and stools.

my cat loves it

5249368093911251745님께서 8 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have being tried for three months... so far no bad effect shown on my cat. her stools are good and I changed her dry food twice in the past month... But one thing is clear, she loves the taste : ) love the design of shaking I feed my cat with probiotics as well.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

Reviewer2206667님께서 8 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My dogs LOVE this!

Reviewer1839142님께서 7 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I feed my dogs a raw diet and use this as a tasty adjunct to foster proper digestion. I would highly recommend it: dogs love the flavor, it's easy to administer, and a bottle goes a long way. And, I have to add that Iherb.com is the BEST of its kind on the Web!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

My Standard Poodle loves it!

Reviewer1217929님께서 11 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It smells good enough to eat!...for humans, but I have refrained, by my dog Nick loves it on his dog kibble or meat.

GREAT product~

Reviewer1203375님께서 10 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good to my cat!!!

My dogs love it

Reviewer1023846님께서 2 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Both my beagle and fox terrier love it, will keep ordering it from iherb.

tasty powder for dogs

Reviewer1518159님께서 6 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

my dobermans enjoying his food better since i started sprinkling this powder over his meals.

1-10 / 15