KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

We use this daily

alloriginal님께서 5 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My whole family uses Muscle Milk as a breakfast substitute several times a week, and has for years! The flavor can't be beat, it mixes well, and it's economical. We've used every flavor and like them all. With literally thousands of uses in my household, I consider myself an expert on this product! It gives us plenty of energy to face the day, and is probably one of the reasons for our excellent health the past few years. Iherb is a great company with low prices, and reliable and speedy shipping. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Tasy quality

Reviewer2195829님께서 3 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good flavour and aroma. The standard dose may be a bit high depending on your current bodyweight. I found my current shake format needed reworking due to the sweetness of this protein powder. Goes good with frozen berries, preferably something tart.

Good staff

5206350471403627536님께서 1 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good staff

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Ok, but doesnt taste that good

5029747692030458432님께서 6 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

its a ok protein that works to take after training, but its a boring taste so after a couple of shakes i was not so excited to take it after training. but its great protein with a lot of different vitamins and minerals. so if you can look past the taste then its recommended.

Muscle milK