KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 28
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

I would not buy this again

Reviewer2098821님께서 3 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I took this product for 2 months. Then had a blood test and my D-level had come up by just .2 points. Prior to this, I used another brand and took it for 1 1/2 months and it brought my D-levels up by 20 points. The source of the D3 of the other brand was Cod Liver Oil and now I realize this one is from lanolin.

Got blood values up.

Reviewer2816446님께서 12 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It makes no sense to give subjective reviews of supplements like Vitamin D. The question is whether it got your blood values up. This product did.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great at raising my D levels!

Reviewer2961002님께서 8 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Surprised to see someone say this product failed to raise their D levels. I had just the opposite experience -- my 25-hydroxy D actually dropped while I was using another product, but increased quickly on this one. Lanolin, used in this product, is a very common source of Vitamin D for many reputable products. I've read that different people respond to different D formulations, and I guess that must be true. Fyi, I have been taking 7,000 IU a day -- one 5,000 and two of these, Once I get to optimum blood level I will cut back to a maintenance dose.

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 1000 IU

Reviewer1083504님께서 11 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Vitamin D3 provides a great boost to the immune system especially during the winter months.

Great deal

Reviewer3036569님께서 10 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good brand, easy to swallow.

Great deal

NatursKathy님께서 9 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Since the Summer season we have to much mosquitoes, I'm limited from the Sun, so this product is a must. Ingredients are pure, no by products. I will buy now on only this brand.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I am very happy with the quality and the price.

Reviewer1757437님께서 9 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

IHerb has never let me down with quality or price and I have been ordering for years from them with total satisfaction. This vitamin D is worth every penny.

Good Quality

Reviewer2427281님께서 4 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works very well for those who need a lower dose of vitamin D3. Im staying with Country Life but ordering a higher dose.

All important vitamin D3 from Country Life

Reviewer2552021님께서 3 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Essential vitamin D3 in a small softgel gives you 250% of you daily requirement. Easy to take and easy on the budget!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer3361424님께서 2 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take one a day and feel good.I haven't been as blue this winter:)

1-10 / 28