KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Good product

Reviewer2949453님께서 6 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've tried non-R form ALA, all of them make my urine smell funky, I guess I'm one of those who can't metabolize sulfa very well-when I eat asparagus, my urine also have the same funky smell.You may not notice the difference when you are on biochem ALA, but when you stop taking it, you will notice your blood sugar fluctuates

Better than Alpha lipoic acid

Reviewer1740852님께서 10 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I took the cheaper alpha lipoic acid before but it gave me a nauseating feeling. This one suits my stomach. I take it to quench the extra free radicals generated by increased mitochondria activity due to other supplements. However, I've read reports saying that it can cause grey hair and hair loss if not taken with biotin.

Excelent product

Reviewer1324878님께서 4 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great for lowering blood sugar type I diabetic as well as type II

Jose Canales

Reviewer2219384님께서 9 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been takin this product for over 3 months now and is remarkable the results in my quality of life.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Last few bottles have been polymerized (hardened)

Reviewer1412707님께서 3 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been using this for a while, and had been very satisfied. I normally open the capsules and take the powder in divided doses. I immediately noticed something was different with some recently purchased bottles: the contents of the capsules -- in all four recently purchased bottles (all same batch number) -- were essentially solid, instead of the normal loose powder. It was possible to sort of "mush" the solid mass and turn part of it into powder, but only part. The rest was hard clumps. I noticed something else: the normal "bite" on the tongue I notice when taking the powder was mostly -- though not entirely -- absent. I described this to a friend of mine who's a chemist who said that ALA is extremely heat sensitive, and that the shipment probably became "polymerized," and was now mostly worthless (though not dangerous at all). IHerb's excellent customer service refunded my money, so no complaints about IHerb. But I'll be switching to a diff. brand of ALA.

Highly recommended

Reviewer3114870님께서 12 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a high-quality supplement which works as advertised. I have just one issue with it: I want the glass packaging back! Since Country Life switched to plastic packaging I don't consider it kosher anymore (plastic bottles result from polluting the planet). I loved the glass bottles. It was a hallmark of Country Life. I originally picked their products over others because they were the only ones in glass. A word of caution: if you suffer from heavy metal toxicity you cannot use this supplement. R-lipoic acid should _not_ be used for chelation. Chelate with Alpha lipoic acid.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works well for cognitive function and heavy metal detox

arvindelapaz님께서 11 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been mercury toxic for several yrs now and only discovered it because I suffered from different kinds of mental/learning disorders from those yrs. I can't explain it in details but there are times I'm having severe short term memory loss but my anxieties are calming down after taking this for a week, I've been experimenting my right dosage and followed Andy Cutlers protocol; it seems I can tolerate up to 2 capsules (200mg) every 3hrs w/o any adverse detox reactions. The most noticeable results are my face discoloration/redness is slightly slowly fading away and is being restored. I'll update later after I re-order.

A wonder pill

Reviewer3360459님께서 1 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This along with Co Q-10 and Carnitine have saved me from the constant pain of Post Polio Syndrome. It took about 8 months of religious use but it now keeps the pain away as long as I follow the reccommended dosages for PPS.

Wonderful

Reviewer1337997님께서 8 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I feel young again!!

Reduces oxidative stress!

Reviewer2346507님께서 7 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

R-lipoic acid helps maintain optimal blood sugar levels by helping the body to use glucose.