KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 23
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Lighter shipping weight

odereviews님께서 1 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

First of all: You might wonder why there are two identically priced Country Life, Maxi-Hair, Time Release products on iHerb. They have all the same ingredients, but the shipping weight is different. This is a “lighter version” , because the tablets comes in a plastic bottle (instead of a glass bottle). I prefer this (plastic), because it saves plenty on the shipping cost (International customer). I just wish I have noticed the difference sooner. :) This is a high quality nourishment for your hair, skin and nails. You’ll see the difference within a month. This has so many vitamins, that you can leave your multivitamins aside. Making this pretty much bargain priced. Take time-release-tablets twice a day with food for maximum absorption. I think this is is one of the best products on iHerb. Me recommends!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great!

NataliyaKvitka님께서 12 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm taking this vitamins for a month now, and I really see them working! Although it's winter here, the worst time for my hair, they are strong, and growing faster, and look great. I never experienced such result from vitamins claim to be "vits for hair". Along with it, I'm using different natural shampoos ordered from here, and am on a healthy diet of course. But these vits really gave boost to the health of hair.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хорошие витамины

miracle님께서 10 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Действительно заметила рост волос. Однако у моей знакомой вызвали зуд по всему телу, аккуратнее

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Нравится

Nataliya님께서 10 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Принимаю уже 2-3 недели 1 шт. 1 раз в день, волосы стали выпадать меньше, ногти значительно потвердели. Пока нравится, наверное буду заказывать и потом.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

любимые витамины

Reviewer3034936님께서 11 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

очень люблю эти витамины, действительно есть результат. волосы растут быстрее

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

витамины для ускорения роста волос и решения проблем, связанных с ними

KatrinSolntce님께서 7 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Давно знакома с этими витаминами. Очень авторитетная популярная марка, отличный состав. Принимаю по необходимости, когда замечаю, что у меня слишком много волос остаётся на подушке. Отличная дешёвая альтернатива более дорогому комплексу hair, skin and nails от solgar. Именно этот продукт уже снят с продажи, но есть аналог. Рекомендую всем, кому надо решить какие-то проблемы с волосами - работает!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

skin and hair

Reviewer1195946님께서 10 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Shinier hair already, I will definitely order again

ThinkingforMyself님께서 10 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I don't know if it's the oil pulling I started a month ago or the Maxi Hair that I've been taking for about two weeks, but my hair is looking much better. It's still falling out, but hopefully that will stop soon. I don't have alopecia, just too many hairs in the sink. I have been trying to find something to make my hair shiny again so I will definitely buy this again. This seems much better than the previous hair supplement I was taking.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

maxi hair

atsiliepimailt님께서 11 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

puikios sudeties vitaminai plaukams, sudetyje turintys daug naudingu vitaminu ir mikroelementu butinu sveikam plauku augimui. efektas pasijaute po antro buteliuko vartojimo pradzios(1 kapsule i diena),paspartino plauku augima, sustiprino nagus. kapsules kietos, dideles, geltonos, turincios intensyvu kvapa, slapima nudazo geltona spalva, taip pasisalina neisisavinti B grupes vitaminai.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

All in one!

5705832463974180334님께서 12 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I found this on sale at iHerb. My hair & nails seem smoother & stronger since I've been taking it. I love that it's a good all around daily vitamin plus hair help.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 23

1 2 3