KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

This is the best vitamin!

debsplace님께서 7 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My doctor recommended these, I have been taking them for 6 months, I have lost 14 lbs and have made no other changes in my life style. There are now 3 other people I work with taking these. One girl quit smoking and she has lost 15lbs. I don't know why I lost weight taking these, maybe because of the energy I had, I honestly don't know. My fingernails grew better, my hair had more shine and I swear they made my "change of life" experience a lot easier. That was actually the reason the doctor gave them to me. I highly recommend these.

Country Life Vitamins

Reviewer1034398님께서 2 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These were recommended by my doctor and I have been taking them for about 3 yrs now. These are the best vitamins I have ever taken and quite frankly I am not big on vitamins, I always felt that if you ate right you don't need them. I was going thru menopause when he recommened them and I noticed I lost weight (especially in my mid-section, felt better, had more energy and slept better while taking these. I can definately tell the difference if I stop taking them for a week or two.

Great Multivitamin

Reviewer1610339님께서 1 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like these even better than the multi-vitamin supposedly formulated just for diabetics.

e.schamp@telenet.be

Reviewer1175496님께서 12 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ok

Essential Life Caps

Reviewer2101512님께서 12 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It gives a lot of energy during the day

very complete

alloriginal님께서 11 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a very complete formula at an economical price. I take one capsule with each meal and feel like I'm doing something good for myself.

Good Product

Reviewer1893155님께서 4 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using these for a few weeks. They were recommended by my doctor. So far so good.

Good stuff ;)

Reviewer2015156님께서 4 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My doctor sayd to me that it would be a smart idea If I would start taking Essential life caps. So started with it.. After a week of using them, I felt better, I could work with only 5 hours of sleep, I am feeling much better now!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

We don't really like these capsules

Reviewer2142053님께서 3 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We don't like these capsules to swallow, also the stomac is nog happy with them; but they're good quality and well balanced (so I will reorder them).

Не совсем поняла

5325298342626008462님께서 12 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Если честно не поняла эффекта... Может потому что прерывисто пила их. А так пила их в напряженный для меня период, очень стрессовый и в принципе чувствовала себя хорошо.

1-10 / 14