KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

A Wonderful combination of herbs

Reviewer1324878님께서 2 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am a type 1 diabetic and I started this a very short while ago 22 days along with some other new herbs in combination. I noticed I didn't have to go through 250 chromium pills in 4 days like I used to to get my glucose levels in control. I'm seeing glucose levels anywhere from 30's to a 278 only after a big meal, then I add some of my other herbs to settle it down, because I only take 2 of these a day.

excellent!

Reviewer3054676님께서 2 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent for sugars & energy!

Active Form of Lipoic Acid

Reviewer2697901님께서 2 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I used to have a small urine leakage problem when I had to go to the bathroom. When I take this product regularly, I have no problem. When I run out of it, the problem comes back. This is the only product that helps me. I have tried other alpha lipoic acid supplements with no reaction. I found out about this by accident. I bought this product for another reason and found it to help with this problem. Very happy about this.

Country Life Lipoic Acid

Reviewer3267014님께서 10 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Country Life has been a good company for supplements. It was good to find them listed with you with reasonably priced products. My husband has been taking Lipoic Acid for quite awhile so this was another product we could reduce our costs for supplements.

万能抗氧化剂

edmunddu님께서 8 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

很不错的一款产品,抗氧化效果好,配合维生素ACE,可以辅助各种慢性疾病康复。

Good price for strength/quantity

Reviewer2375901님께서 1 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I order this item routinely; best price from reputable vendor for a good strength/quantity.

an Rx

Reviewer1268836님께서 12 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My doctor told me to take this, as tests I had done showed I was producing or not producing something that this would fix. I assume it's working.

Good stuff!

Reviewer1287175님께서 1 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great Value!

John Clayton

Reviewer2413592님께서 11 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Your service is fast, and every order has arrived in good condition with everything I have ordered.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent service, very good customer service and prices

Reviewer1545287님께서 9 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Cannot rate all the products I order as it is my choice, I select along the years and if I renew it is because I think they are the right choice, not because of I HERB, or any other Company. But nevertheless, I am extremely happy and satisfied with your service, the very fast shipping this year is very much appreciated, and I will remain a customer of yours, for all the reasons above, Rapidity,price, service you have it all. Thanks

1-10 / 20