KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

okay

AnnaLL님께서 4 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This has a nice shine and gives me soft lips. On the down side, it does not taste very nice and isn't as sticky as I like; it needs to be re-applied quite often.

Clear gloss

Deniela님께서 4 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Clear gloss smells good does not

Like it!

Reviewer2694981님께서 7 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like it so much! Glam shiny gloss. But on photo it looks pink a little, really it have no color. Nice sticky long lasting cover.

Nice

Reviewer2862168님께서 1 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A nice gloss. I got it in clear. It adds shine with a slight sticky residue which probably helps it last. It does not dry out lips--not moisturizing like a balm but gives a pretty shine that stays on for a while (unless you drink/eat) Overall,a good make-up boost. I will try a color next time. No flavor or smell, just simple and safe shine.

Love it!

Reviewer1755196님께서 7 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This lip gloss feels wonderful and makes your lips feel so smooth.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I like it because it's organic

Reviewer1172432님께서 10 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It tastes a little strange but moisturizes quite well. I'm trying to ditch most of the cosmetics made by regular department brands and switch to stuff that is organic, so I'm quite happy to find this. Not sure why but the color of the lip gloss on iHerb is way off. The colour is in fact a very light yellow / beige, nowhere near the bright yellow in the picture.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer2228761님께서 10 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Not as thick as I was hoping for and wears off pretty quickly but otherwise good.

sticky