KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

fantastic product

Reviewer2084487님께서 3 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Another great product from cliff products. we are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists and do some serious training . This product is great for replacing essential nutrients and maintaining hydration.

Better than Gatorade

Reviewer2079513님께서 6 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The same replenishment without the High Fructose Corn Syrup.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not too sweet, good stuff.

Reviewer1327413님께서 10 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I prefer this energy drink to the overly and artificially sweeted major competitors. It's a basic refresher w/ natural organic ingredients and no sugary exotic flavors. I use it for longer cardio workouts and sometimes w/ a protein drink for anerobic exercise too. Recommended.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product, good price, and speedy shipping!

Reviewer1786884님께서 9 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Clif Shot Electrolyte mix is our go-to product for use during runs and rides. It digests easily and since it doesn't have the sugar alcohols (all those ingredients ending in "tol"), it doesn't leave you with that bloated feeling that many of the other products out there do.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It works and it tastes good!

Reviewer1588640님께서 5 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great choice to bring along on a long bike ride. Adequate electrolyte replacement and a great lemonade flavor. Doesn't taste fake or make me sick to my stomach like some other electrolyte replacement drinks can.

Much better than Gatorade

Reviewer2657425님께서 12 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I had previously tried their recovery formula and learned that Clif has stopped production of that. The Clif shot mix is great and I use it while exercising. 92% organic content is an added plus. It takes awhile to dissolve but gives great energy boost during exercises.

Husband likes it

Reviewer1756092님께서 5 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband does alot of different martial arts, as well as typical working out, etc. He loves this mix.

organic ingredients

Reviewer2408347님께서 4 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Natural organic ingredients,i use after workouts

great value

Reviewer1035223님께서 6 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

great price...thanks iherb for carrying this!

My endurance lifeline

Reviewer1921644님께서 11 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great tangy flavor, very quick results. When mixed as directed, this drink helps me tackle uphills. I spent quite a bit of time diluting the mix to match the taste of Gatorade-type...what a mistake that was. My strength is sustained when I drink 8+ oz of mix a few miles ahead of big climbs.

1-10 / 17