KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great all purpose cleaner!

Reviewer1800868님께서 3 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used this as a rinse aid in the dishwasher, stain remover on nappies, toilet cleaner, the works! It not only removes stains, but also odours. A very handy product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Отличнейшее средство!

Tatarstan님께서 6 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Супер средство для уборки во всей квартире. Можно самим регулировать концентрацию разведя, то есть для проблемных участков более насыщенный раствор). Проверено опытным путем :) Шикарный свежий запах апельсина. Очень рекомендую!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Чистит хорошо

meghalaya님께서 2 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Покупала концентрат для использования в моющем пылесосе. Результатом довольна. Квартира чистая, наполненная приятным не навязчивым цитрусовым ароматом. Хорошо очищает ковёр с длинным ворсом. Так же развела концентрат в пульверизаторе и протираю им мебель в детской. Очищает хорошо. Но для зеркальных шкафов не подошел, но он для этого и не предназначен особо.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Perfect solution!!!

4815664011761580329님께서 8 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like very much this product, I use it to print on fabric and always it is the best!! I will order again, thank you!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Citra Solv

Reviewer2698549님께서 9 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Wonderful service, I am thrilled to bits! Order shipped so fast, took 3 weeks to arrive in Australia which is great. I cannot be happier with this product and service and I will be back for sure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Citra-Solv

Reviewer2961203님께서 9 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've had to settle for the small size as manufacturer is out-of-stock on larger...I use for deodorizing laundry, floors, stain remover and much more!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

perfect

Reviewer2999825님께서 7 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

really takes away all the grease

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good!!!

Reviewer2068041님께서 7 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Loved it! Good clean and pleasant aroma of orange!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

love it!

serjandsveta님께서 4 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I keep buying this product over again. Just love it! I usually use it for cleaning any surfaces, leather, wood, linoleum, carpet, glass and mirror. I must say I love using this product cuz it doesn't have bad ingredients in it, I haven't used windex in a looong time. It causes cancer and just so bad for you (windex). But this citra solv, is amazing. Has oils in it. And love love the smell. BTW, we have two chicks and two quails in our house, and they poop on carpet like crazy, of course accidently and I was like afraid their poop won't come off from carpet. But I used citra solv and it came off. Wonder!!!! We also used to have a microfiber couch and someone drew with a pen on it, and when we were selling it I had to clean it. I used citra solv, and it came off. Wow. :))) I will keep buying this product! I highly recommend it to everyone.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

4707363139097075805님께서 9 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Well deletes pollution! I cleaned wall-paper, furniture, a parquet, a tile - super! Smell good. Very small small bottle, bought two more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 22

1 2 3