KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Run Away from this stuff!

MamaToMany님께서 7 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was happy to see how inexpensive this product was... but it's for a reason. It doesn't wash well, it leaves the clothes with an odd smell after they've dried, and worst- it stained my son's brand new swim shirt, along with another cotton shirt! It's white, and I didn't realize how much the soap needed to be diluted before it touches clothes, and it stained the shirt!!! I washed it several times after that, but somehow the chemical reaction of the swim shirt and the citrus was a volatile combination, and eventually the yellow staining left my cotton shirt, but it was all just a nig bummer. The cheap soap was negated by having to buy another white swim shirt! I bought 2 of these containers, one exploded in the box it shipped in so Iherb sent another one... and I won't even use them! big bummer UPDATE 7/8/11 I had to update again to beg you guys to save your money. My husband washed the kids' sheets in this, including the mattress protector (which is white). It now looks like someone urinated all over it. This stuff is AWFUL and it's ruining all of my thing! I'm contacting the company asap. :(

great!

Reviewer1340997님께서 5 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Best natural laundry soap I've ever tried and cheaper too! Suds's up great and it's cheap here at iherb!

nancy28님께서 1 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

洗的干净,味道清新,好大一瓶

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

В Россию лучше не заказывать...

asteriy님께서 5 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

... крышка широкая, лопнула (привет ПР!) и все вытекло. Немного осталось, буквально на донышке, на пару раз хватило. Довольно густое средство. Запах классный, пахнет свежевыжатым апельсиновым соком. С повседневной стиркой эта жидкость отлично справилась. Брать больше не буду - баюс :)

1-4 / 4