KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Very Good

Reviewer2110428님께서 4 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've had an undiagnosed thyroid problem for 5 years and I'd put on 45 lbs and was extremely moody and depressed. Could hardly get out of bed. I've been using these supplements for almost a month and everyone can see the improvement already-----without any presribed thyroid medication. While I have not lost any weight, the swelling has decreased somewhat and my mood has improved,and I have more energy.

Wonderful

Reviewer1177866님께서 1 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After years of wondering what was wrong with me I found out I am Hypo-thyroid. Christophers Herbal Thyroid has given me my life back. My energy levels are dramatically better; I can make it through the day without crashing and needing a nap. It has also lifted my depression. Thank goodness! Have been taking it for 3 months and will continue to do so.

A very good formula!

Reviewer2364421님께서 2 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Thyroid Maintenance Formula. This one contains Guarana so I consider it my morning supplement. Surprizingly it doesn't make me feel wired at all, and I get jittery from a few sips of coffee. It gives me energy and helps me maintain a healthy weight.

What a difference

5482837911228713395님께서 1 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I can really tell a difference in my energy level taking these to kick my thyroid in gear. NO nervous shakes either just very aware of more endurance throughout the day and no drop in my energy level. alos waking up feeling refreshed and rested instead of starting the day off sluggish and tired already. Yes they sorta smell like herbs but the caplets are easy to swallow. I use juice or tea or something flavored to take them instead of just water and it works great.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Dr. Christopher's is a reputable brand:

Reviewer2604327님께서 11 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is a great support, particularly in light of the Armour Thyroid shortage.

Not sure

Reviewer1337997님께서 8 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been tested and have a sluggish thyroid. I felt terrible when I took the capsules and experienced raging hot flashes.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Makes me feel unlike myself

Reviewer2894417님께서 9 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My doctor thought I might have a slow working thyroid. First I tried Tyrosine but that made me feel very angry, rushed, etc. I decided to go herbal to see what happened. Unfortunately this thyroid formula makes me feel very much unlike myself too. So probably it is not so much the product but me. I guess my thyroid works fine and that's why the product is too much for me. I usually really like this brand!

This product works!

Reviewer2091123님께서 2 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product works for a friend of mine VERY well. She says that is it the only one she has found that works. She was diagnosed HYPERthyroid and as long as she takes this everyday she feels fine.

Christopher's Original Formula, Herbal Thyroid Formula

Reviewer2900336님께서 10 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Am taking this with Thyroid Maintenance for my under-active thyroid. Am taking 2 of each with my 3 meals a day. Also has what my body needs.

It works!

5346610488466043853님께서 8 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have Hashimotos and tiredness and brain fog is one of the symptoms that is always around. it really helped and i knew when i forgot to take it. Saying that i have recently started using enzymes (enteric coated) and they have restarted my system so i haven't needed it after that, but it would be interesting to use both, maybe i'll turn into superwoman?

1-10 / 14