KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Superior product...

Reviewer2262549님께서 3 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is one of the few calcium products that actually helps relieve my back/neck pain almost immediately. I think it works due to the fact that it is so bioavailable compared to other calcium formulas...

Herbal Calcium

Reviewer2944988님께서 4 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've read great things about Herbal Calcium and how it reaches the bones. So far, this product has been working well.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

The only calcium I seem to absorb

Reviewer1321694님께서 4 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Having tried other forms of calcium, this is the only one that I am able to absorb. I will be re-ordering this supplement.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1357697님께서 10 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Helps greatly in night time bone aching and leg cramps due to a lack of calcium. My mum only took 2 capsules a day for 5 days a week. We do not have to take 6 capsules as directed as 2 capsules already yield about 850mg of calcium. Do take 1 or 2 days break per week as it will help to absorb the calcium better. It's good that it's all natural however I am not sure of the long term effects of taking herbs.

Not The Right Choice For Me

Reviewer2128490님께서 9 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was looking for an all natural food based calcium and this is ground herbs with some natural calcium and other mineral content, presumably. No way to know how much calcium you are actually getting as the mg. listed is how many mg. of these herbs are in each pill. I discovered you can dump these out of the caps into hot water and make a fair tea with them but are they an effective calcium form...no stats to indicate that they are.

great

Reviewer1754550님께서 6 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

all other companies should take note. there is no wasted packaging. capsules are filled right to the top of the bottle. there are no fillers or lubricants! just pure herb!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

A nice change from synthetic calcium formulas

sarahjean님께서 2 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Looking at the other options in synthetic calcium formulas, I'll try herbal calcium anyday. This product felt very compatible with my system.

Great supplement

Rosequartz님께서 3 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My nails become stronger after taking this supplement, it is very effective.

Herbal Calcium

Reviewer2020181님께서 3 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good source of calcium. Remember always to take you calcium and different times from you magnesium!

Good Stuff!!!

Reviewer1226373님께서 2 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Been using these for a few years now to keep bones good.Was recomended by my Doctor (herbal)

1-10 / 30