KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 22
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great results with this supplement!

Reviewer1962924님께서 7 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue.I began taking this product and noticed a difference in my energy level quickly.No more feeling like I need to sleep in the middle of the day.I actually ran out one month and could not believe how poorly I felt.After starting it back up again it was amazing.It is definitely a significant difference for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love it!

Reviewer3355801님께서 5 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a wonderful product for adrenal exhaustion.I have been on it for a couple of weeks now and feel much better. I will order again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Christopher's Original Formula, Adrenal Formula

Reviewer1626120님께서 5 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have noticed a big improvement here with more energy and a lot less fatigue. I do a lot of driving and I feel much more alert.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Adrenal

5394868189326682946님께서 9 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Gives you energy but not nervous energy. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not felt this good in years actually I forgot how good you can feel.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great Product

Reviewer2856962님께서 9 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product helped with easing stress on my adrenals. A must have in your arsenal against health robbing stress in our everyday lives.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Adrenal

Reviewer1666234님께서 4 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works great! Highly recommended!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

very good

5034739436424079232님께서 4 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It helped me with adrenal fatigue and also lifted my mood a little bit. I will order it again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

まだ飲み始めですが、ぐっすり眠れるようになりました。

4925289822666574811님께서 9 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

不眠で長らく苦しんでいて、断続的に心療内科からもらった安定剤等を頓用していました。 そんな中、アドレナルファティーグの事を知り、「もしかしたら・・・」と購入。 ビタミンCも一緒に購入して、日本人と欧米人の体格差を考えて、朝夕各1錠ずつから始めました。 1週間程度で、すぐ、眠りの質が変わった印象を受けました。これまで起きるのがとても辛かったのが、さくっと起き上がれる感じです。心理的なものもあるかもしれませんが、効いている実感があります。 まだ、始めたばかりなので、これから量を調整しながら、継続していきたいです。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Better than a cup of coffee.

Reviewer1945467님께서 3 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Energy for four or five hours. Good health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Christopher's Original Formulas Adrenal Formula

5697769034397700209님께서 1 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have started taking these instead of the much more expensive Bioceuticals adrenal formula, and I honestly think these are every bit as good - in fact, probably better for me because of the mullein, gotu kola and other herbs. It's only been a couple of weeks and I'm only taking two per day rather than four, but I'll stay with these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 22

1 2 3