KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 15,000 IU, 240 Soft Gels

Reviewer1606503님께서 7 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really like Carlson Labs 25,000 IU retinyl palmitate Vitamin-A soft gels. I don’t know if I missed them here on Iherb’s website so I went with the 15,000 IU SG’s. If your a first timer trying vitamin-A I recommend retinyl palmitate instead of beta carotene. I take it for skin health and it works for me

Vitamin A Palmitate

Reviewer2139823님께서 6 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am trying Vitamin A palmitate for the first time. I'm not sure how it is going to work for me. I am legally blind with no sight left in my right eye. I am trying to slow my disease down (RP) in my left eye. My doctor recommended vitamin A palmitate. Hopefully this will work. The only negative I have about this is the fact that for the first week I have extreme nausea and diarrhea. The second week I just had the nausea. I stuck with it because I was hoping that my body would get use to it. By the third week, the nausea was off and on. I'm now on my 4th week. So far so good.

Reviewer2737235님께서 2 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Carlson Labs is one of the only vitamin companies that offer Vitamin A PALMITATE, which is the only proven supplement to slow down the degeneration of vision from retinitis pigmentosa.

Great product

Reviewer3025850님께서 1 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this vitamin A by Carlson. It is the only one which I find effective. I was severely deficient in vitamin A and after taking this for three months my blood vitamin A levels are back up to high normal. This is the only product which has helped me.

Vitamin A Palmitate for Retinitis Pigmentosa patients

Reviewer3090521님께서 11 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

From Dhaka, Bangladesh: The product arrived at very good condition. DHL delivery ensured that this supplement was delivered on time (delivered within 3 days of purchase). I purchased this for my mom's eye disease (Retinitis Pigmentosa). I'm looking forward for future shopping from this website and I would like to recommend anyone to order this Vitamin A Palmitate.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product, the real thing, fresh and new at great price.

Reviewer2839846님께서 12 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is the first time ordered from iHerb, a recent discovery online and I will order again. They offer great products at low prices, highly recommend.

Carlson Vit A 15,000 IU

Reviewer1741430님께서 6 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very effective for the 10 days used.

very good

Reviewer1682718님께서 11 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

effective

great

Reviewer1898311님께서 7 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

excellent value , love the dose and quantity.

Perfect

4717932378800434957님께서 5 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ordering supplements is very largely a matter of trust. Does the company make a straightforward, honest impression? Among the highest in that category, I rank all products that bear the name "Carsons" This particular product is no exception, especially when one considers the price-quality relationship of this jumbo container with 240 easy to swallow softgels! If you are thinking of taking a vitamin A supplement you can't go wrong here!

1-10 / 19