KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Carlson Labs, Mild-C, Vitamin C Crystals, 35oz

Reviewer3126160님께서 12 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've loved this product for many years. It's easy on the stomach and easy for kids to take. Sadly, I just learned that this product is full of GMO's, so there's no more taking this one. The Vitamin C Crystals are the only Vitamin C Carlson makes that is non-GMO. Maybe in the future, Mild-C will be too. Until then, no more GMO Vitamin C for my family.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

no expiring date and no reply from carlsen!

Reviewer1814822님께서 1 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i wouldn't recommend this as there's no expiring date on it and when i wrote to carlsen about this issue, got no reply. No way to treat customers. About the product itself, well..just normal Vitamin C Ascorbin, no natural stuff.

the easy, economical choice

alloriginal님께서 5 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this is the easiest-mixing, best-tasting vitamin c powder there is. Simply add to some lukewarm water,wiggle the glass for a second, and drink it down. It's not even neccessary to stir! And because it's buffered, upset tummy will never be an issue. Of course, this is a VERY large container, suitable for a family, or for heavy duty supplementation. Also, anyone using any calcium ascorvate product on a regular basis would be foolish not to also take a magnesium supplement. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Carlson labs, mild-C, Vit. C Crystals

Reviewer1017130님께서 11 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

the powder dissolve instantly and has no taste. I take it without dissolving it, following it with a drink of juice or tea. I add it to food in my blender to minimize oxidation.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer2797113님께서 2 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a good product. A little to expensive but good.

Тут не calcium ascorbate,

5005434451442692889님께서 11 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Тут обычная аскорбиновая кислота, которая раздражает стенки желудка. У меня гастрит и витамин ц мне необходим именно в мягкой форме. А тут обман, частично или полностью состоит из обычной аскорбиновой кислоты. Болит желудок после неё, не берите ! ОБМАН ! За такую цену производитель еще и обманывает.

Carlson Labs Mild C

Reviewer2431408님께서 2 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband was not pleased to be taking so many supplement pills, so I researched and then ordered Carlson Labs Mild C Crystals, Carlson Labs Fish Oil, Lemon Flavored, and Now L-Lysine powder to add to his tofu/berry smoothie every morning. This eliminated six pills and there is no bad/aftertaste from any of them. Using these products also eliminates the extra ingredients they use to coat the pills. Iherb service was fast and accurate, as always. Every online company should follow their example!

The Best.

Reviewer1109218님께서 10 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is economical, good quality, convenient to use (measuring scoop enclosed) and dissolves well in beverages (make sure to stir vigorously).

EXCELLENT

Reviewer3011160님께서 8 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

EXCELLENT product. EXCELLENT price. EXCELLENT delivery time. Only one week to Australia. Amazing.

Top Quality Vit C

Reviewer1148576님께서 1 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent non-acidic vitamin C crystals at a great price. I will continue to purchase this for as long as iherb stock it.

1-10 / 28