KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 155
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Вода от судорог

4914253428932761099님께서 10 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

У мамы больные ноги, как то стала свидетелем как она лежа на полу корчится в судорогах, как же мне ее стало жалко ...((( начала лопатить инфу на айхерб и наткнулась на этот препарат. Подкупило то, что он работает мгновенно. Сначала заказала 1 бутылёк, потом еще 4 - два маме и два тете, у нее такая же проблема. Он РЕАЛЬНО работает, мама говорит, как в инструкции, выпиваешь и через несколько минут все проходит. Она теперь этот бутылёк везде хранит, один у дочки, один дома и один стоит у нас дома, на всякий случай, если судорога застанет ее у нас. Кстати состав - это яблочный уксус, не знаю как он работает, Но работает!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

No more Cramps!

5224361521610679435님께서 1 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Экстренная помощь

NataSC님께서 9 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Покупала маме.У мамы судороги начинаются в районе 4х утра и могу продолжаться часа полтора,и как следствие недосып и усталость.Средство не лечит от судорог,а быстро их снимает,надо употребить как в инструкции и через 1-2 минуты судорога уходит.Мама говорит,что судороги повторяются,но намного реже.Если раньше 2-3раза в неделю,то сейчас пару раз в месяц.Просит еще.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Не Работает

4899789981053475932님께서 9 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Средство не работает. Судороги не снимает и вообще никакого эффекта нет!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

PAIN in legs

5643159060364692372님께서 10 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

awesome

5425754035308157646님께서 10 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I Dont know whats in it but it is not just apple cider vinegar its what ever else is is in it Because it works Great and Fast Great for getting rid of Cramps would recommend to anyone who get leg hand or toe cramps

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

It really works!

4731790899038928699님께서 10 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

PRO: If you have a small or huge leg cramp, a swig of this and some water, and in a couple minutes it's gone! CON: Nastiest tasting stuff ever! But it works! Has Apple Cider Vinegar, ginger and garlic juice in it. I would give it five stars for performance, but the taste is a real downer! MY RESULTS: Since using this, I was playing at the local golf course, and my golf buddy had a cramp and had a little packet of Heinz yellow mustard, and took it with some water! It works as well as this nasty stuff, but way more available! He said he has used it for years! I'm hooked too. I don't know if it's the vinegar in the mustard, but that ingredient is in the Caleb Treeze product, and it works also! I keep the Caleb Treeze product around in my fridge, but have not had to use it since I discovered Heinz yellow mustard.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

stop leg & foot cramps

4708879459156712997님께서 5 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

GREAT ,BEST ,OUT OF ALL FOR LEGS AND FEET.JUST NEED BIGGER BOTTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS STOPS LEG &FOOT CRAMP!!!!!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Stops leg cramps in just one minute

4869093832872188006님께서 1 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have chronic foot, calf and groin(severe)cramps. A friend that had similar problematic leg cramps had tried the 'Stops leg cramps' tonic and promised it really works. I ordered it and now I can't live with out it nearby at all times!!! It really does work and quickly too. It is truly extraordinary. Thank you for freeing me from the 'terror' of having leg cramps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

AWSOME PRODUCT

5212538346650618058님께서 5 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchased 6 bottles, kept 1 and gave 5 away. Now the whole family wants a bottle!! So very pleased. Father-in -law says he can not live without it! It also works on my night cramps. We are a customer for life....thanks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 155

1 2 3 4 5