KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

TERRIFIC cough syrup!

Reviewer2031172님께서 9 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband and I have been using this cough syrup for a couple of years now. We discovered it here on iherb. We both have asthma and it works to soothe and calm coughs for whatever reason. In July of this year, my husband had a quadruple bypass. Anybody who knows what this is knows that you have a breathing tube down your throat and his was in a little longer than usual. When they pulled it out, it hurt his throat more than the average person. He's had a frog in there for awhile. It didn't dawn on me to try this syrup out on him because it's not like it's a cold or asthma issue. But out of desperation we tried it and it calms down the frog and weird cough he has from the surgery so he gets some relief. I give this cough syrup AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa+++++++++++++ !! Better than anything OTC.

Boericke & Tafel Daytime cough syrup

Reviewer1153068님께서 8 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Wonderful product! I am a singer and this product helps sooth the throat so well and of course it helps with a cough/ cold symptoms. Please continue to offer both the night and daytime cough syrups.They are fantsatic!!!

Daytime cough syrup by B&T

Reviewer1363563님께서 7 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This has been the most effective cough syrup for my fmaily! Honey is the key ingredient.

mrkq10님께서 10 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

it helps to relief cough especialy at night.

Great Product!

Reviewer1705774님께서 6 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Started with nighttime, add this after it worked so well.

Great Stuff!

Reviewer3351687님께서 7 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was skeptical when my daughter sent me my first bottle, but found out it is great when your cough is just starting. Reduces symptoms right away.

Effective!

Reviewer1231783님께서 12 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Works very well! And, it has no harmful side effects.

soothing on the throat

bbchris님께서 1 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was delighted to find a gentle cough syrup to keep on hand in medicine cabinet. Thank you iherb!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Helps my husband's cough...

Reviewer1143531님께서 8 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This cough syrup works very well and is all natural ingredients. My husband gets bronchitis every couple of years and when he does, this is the only cough syrup he will use. This year he did have to take some antibiotics also, but for the lingering cough, this is a very effective cough syrup.

хорошо действует

Reviewer2254787님께서 12 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

помог, но не вылечил меня. пришлось попить растворяющиеся в воде таблетки от кашля. кашель прошёл.

1-10 / 15