KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Arnica

Reviewer1525580님께서 3 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good product. Others I have use have sweeteners and melt more slowly. Other than taste which I don't mind as it goes quickly anyway. Works wonders for muscle pain.

Fast Shipment, Correct Product

Reviewer3302292님께서 8 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have not used this product to state the effects however, my order came within a few days which never happens in the location where I live. Also, it fit the description exactly.

Good Product

Reviewer3009488님께서 2 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I use this to help with bruising.

Practical and cheap

Reviewer2837310님께서 5 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

You can carry it wherever you go!! Great for the whole family!!

MR. Finch

5591110856795200720님께서 4 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I did as the instructions said, only twice a day and found relief (pain in my knee) after a week. I continued for the following 3 days. After 1 weeks, I noticed a little pain come back, so I took them again, only , this time 3 times a day. Seems to be working now, its been 3 weeks. My Wife took them and had no relief. My Mom took them 3 times a day for 10 days, for knee problems, she is 80 years old and has no pain for 4+ weeks. I would recommend them to anyone. You can't beat the price, I purchased 5 bottles. Gave one bottle to a friend for his neck about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Still waiting for his reply.

opinion

Reviewer3261100님께서 10 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

this product does help with aches and pains

Pain releaf

Reviewer2326828님께서 8 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great stuff. Slower action time. Does what it is suppose to do, releave pain.

Not bad

Reviewer1849347님께서 4 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Not bad

Arnica Remedy by Beoricke

JanMartin님께서 12 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

tablets are large, not the tiny pellets or balls that most are used to with homeopathic remedies. Doesn't have a twist dispenser either so be careful when you take the cap off, or they will spill all over. We are going back to Bioron brand.

Pain

Reviewer1319366님께서 7 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I do not know if these are really helping my back pain so far but nothing seems to help it...

1-10 / 11