KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 10
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Best price for the hemp seeds

GemmaG님께서 1 03, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It was really difficult to find hemp seeds in stores here in Australia....So glad I was able to buy it online for this great price and from this nice brand...I used it in smoothies, weet-bix and chia puddings...great for my vegetarian protein needs,

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Tried this for first time for pain post cancer

5131806776345315252님께서 10 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Wonderful stuff took 6 days to build up in system then on seventh did not know myself, slept better and pain level dropped to almost nothing can hardly wait till my next order shows up. I put it in slices and cakes so can cook with it, takes great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love Hemp!

Reviewer1992939님께서 2 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Mixed w/water, a bit of salt & sugar, gives me a creamy, non-dairy milk option to use cold or in pancake batter. Also can sprinkle in my cereal. Does not heat well though, so hot carob drink is out.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Can't live without it!

Reviewer2027504님께서 1 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This stuff is great! I put a tablespoon in my morning smoothie. Great flavor. Good price too!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Love

5157337012525552680님께서 3 09, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love the taste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Perfect addition to anything

5666186024818548767님께서 2 28, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Packed full of protein and healthy fats, I love adding these to porridge and smoothies! They give everything a really creamy, nutty taste :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great quality

5741046187623632757님께서 2 23, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great quality, great tasting, good source of protein, omega 3 and 6 and has calming properties

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Perfect

5676240434108516207님께서 4 26, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like that BRM uses less packaging than Manitoba Harvest. Seeds were nice and fresh.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Tiny Seeds of Joy

4989897888520742403님께서 4 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I picked up a shaker of Omega Zest at the little health food spot and decided these were MAGIC seeds that I wanted in my life. Finding hulled hemp seed locally was a joke. I looked around and found it here and at a GREAT price. I love these little guys. I find excuses to sprinkle them everywhere on everything. Even my banana is not safe! I added to the Triple Omega Seed Mix which I got here also. LOVE them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fresh.

annannaljuba님께서 3 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Really fresh and juicy hemp seed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 10