KO
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

The awful taste of this product is overwhelming!

NeaLovesiHerb님께서 8 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I thought I couldn´t go wrong buying a protein/meal replacement product with vanilla taste. Boy, was I wrong! The taste is so horrendous I could not finish my meal, had to throw it away! How can it go so wrong, I have tried plenty of protein powders and meal replacement shakes, and each have been at least edible. This taste was absolutely not! I am very disappointed, and will not be daring to try other products from this range, because this was so disgusting. Very unfortunate.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent protein source which boosts immunity

danarm님께서 7 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good tasting undenaturated whey protein which helped me boost my immunity. I take 3 packs every day. This is undenaturated whey protein + casein. Casein is especially healthy because it absorbs slowly and is not so insulinogenic. Very healthy!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor Whey Review

Reviewer1679712님께서 7 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I enjoy the energy I received from taking the Bluebonnet Nutrition, Whey of Life, Vanilla Blast Flavor whey powder which was better than regular milk or soy products and its organic and grass-fed.

good product

Reviewer1318347님께서 1 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good product,Good tasting

一般!不好化开~!

5544356325050338224님께서 1 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

一般!不好化开~!

Weird after taste

4995098707151759559님께서 12 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

tastes very sweet and has a weird after taste. Might take some getting used to. Chocolate one tastes slightly better.

1-6 / 6