KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Hair and Nails

Reviewer2015099님께서 4 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have always had fine hair and soft nails. I started taking Bluebonnet Nutrition, Ultimate Hair & Nail Formula about 3 years ago. My beaution was amazed at the change in the thickness of my hair. I do not have split ends and my hair is manageable. For the first time in my life I have beautiful hard finger nails. I am pleased with the the product and the service I have recieved is excellent.

Great Product

Reviewer3022406님께서 11 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My mom (63 yrs old) have used this product for a couple of months and it seems to work pretty well. She has notice an increase in hair growth. I (27 yrs old) myself have used this product for a couple weeks and have notice a difference. My hair seem to have less breakage.

For Us Women

Reviewer3184230님께서 9 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I found this to be a great product. I've been taking it for a few years now. It definitely helps your skin's health and you can see our hair getting healthier too. Only thing is you need to take it 3 times a day and... sometimes I just get so busy and end up skipping a dose.

product review

Reviewer2238862님께서 2 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Actually, I'm not pretty sure whether this is good for me. I used GNC hair and skin before this product. I hope this will work well for me.

1-4 / 4