KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

After the doctors, minerals

Reviewer2695165님께서 12 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After going through chemo then suffering damage to my back from a fall, I was plagued by muscle spasms that were terrible. It was becoming impossible to deal with. I went to a specialist who wanted me on three muscle relaxers a day which would make me comotose. Instead, I decided to get the Bluebonnet Multiminerals. I had tried some others without much improvement. I was amazed. I rarely have any problem with the muscles after taking them for about three years now. Can't go a day without them without the spasms coming back. Thank you, Bluebonnet for an excellent product.

bluebonnet

Reviewer2357124님께서 11 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

love it..

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

More energy during the day, decrease in heart fluttering

Reviewer2334972님께서 7 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This multi supplement takes the place of a handful of pills. I have an occasional fluttering of the heart and when I take 2 multi-mineral tabs in the morning, the fluttering disappears. Very solid product. I have been using Multi Minerals for over a year - it is the one supplement I will not do without.

Great

5674530231714567260님께서 7 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I take about half the dose and do just fine. These are really a great vitamin that enhances the sense of balance and strength in my body. Must be taken with food.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Multi Minerals, Plus Boron, Iron Free, 180 Vcaps

Reviewer3069814님께서 1 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I prefer this product because the previous multimineral I purchased was too large a tablet to swallow easily. This one takes twice as much per serving but at least I am not in danger of needing the Heimlich maneuver. An excellant quality product.

Good Choice

5149810271169062731님께서 4 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Multi Minerals with Boron and NO iron is great for keeping your body healthy and strong. Skip the calcium and get a balanced profile of minerals with this.

Good Product

Reviewer3144102님께서 2 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love the fact that there is no IRON in this product. I have searched for a potent mineral supplement and all seem to have some iron in them or they don't have another mineral that I am looking for. Bluebonnet has put together the perfect product for a man. I have been taking these multi mineral caps for weeks now and do feel a difference. I will not go anywhere else for my mineral supplements.

Excellent product

5001881945728055873님께서 9 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It has the necessary minerals and without iron. It is easy to swallow

Must have

Reviewer3148232님께서 10 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has the best chelated minerals.

Help For Muscle Spasms

Reviewer1648561님께서 6 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Several years ago, I was seeing specialists for muscle spasms. I had tried another brand of multi-mineral but still had problems. I received no help from the doctors, but after trying Blue Bonnet Multi Minerals, I was much improved.

1-10 / 13