KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Self Proven Prostate Help

Reviewer1900041님께서 12 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

As his wife, my husband started taking this particular product because the store where he normally bought his protate supplement was out. So as a fluke he bought a bottle Of Bluebonnet MPX Men's Prostate Formula to use only until his usual standby came in. What a difference! He couldn't believe that this one product actually made so much difference, improved the urine stream, etc. Now he won't consider using any another product. We are both very happy-and surprised-that iherb carries this product, as it is not available in most stores, only in certain parts of the US.

lower PSA

Reviewer3082110님께서 12 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

With regular use over the last few years this product appears to be working great, my PSA numbers keep getting lower and lower even as I push sixty!

So far, so good...

Reviewer1246418님께서 9 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I just started using this product instead of the previous one that I was using and this one seems to work better. My stream is stronger and I can see the results. The price is good to. I recommend this product.

High Quality and Effective

Reviewer2951748님께서 10 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This supplement is highly effective at decreasing symptoms of BPH. Prior to taking it I was up 2-3 times a night. Now I usually sleep through the night, occasionally getting up once.

Great for prostate health

Reviewer2255486님께서 12 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very effective formulation; I recommend it highly for prostate health, especially prostatitis.

Works

Reviewer1985132님께서 6 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have used it for years and it works

Bluebonnet Products

Reviewer1984583님께서 4 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very happy with the service we received, had our products in just a few days. We will be reordering when needed for sure!!

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

good

4996228053803021095님께서 9 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

satisfied