KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 16
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

SODIUM BENSOATE + VIT C CAUSES CANCER?

5333802542796160760님께서 9 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Why on earth would this manufacturer put a carcinogen in their vitamin B? and what is the source of the fructose? GMO corn? From the Wise Geek..... Safety Concerns When combined with ascorbic acid — also known as vitamin C or citric acid — the preservative converts to benzene, a carcinogen reported to cause leukemia, DNA damage, damage to mitochondria in cells, cell death and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Additional studies show that sodium benzoate mixed with certain artificial food coloring causes hyperactivity in children. Since many people consume soft drinks on a regular basis and the preservative is usually unnoticed in most diets, benzene levels may be very high for heavy soda drinkers.

Excellent

Reviewer2543140님께서 6 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Bought this for my Mom who is 77 for increased energy and she loves it!

Like the liquid form

Reviewer2754236님께서 12 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

So easy to take and tastes good. In the afternoon if I feel tired I will take another dropperful. Dr. Becker says there is no level of toxicity for B12. I like it with Vitol, Q10 each morning. Many nutritionists recommend abstaining one day in seven from supplements. I feel the absence of this on the day I allow my body to rest.

Awesome!!!

Reviewer2305954님께서 1 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've just recently started using this product and am very satisfied. I have more energy and it lasts throughout the day. It tastes great too which is a plus.

Great values of B-12 and folic acid

5227412213298525164님께서 6 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good combination of B-12&Folic Acid. Great Price.

Easy & Delicious

Reviewer3081779님께서 5 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great way to take supplements in an easy & tasty liquid.

Review

Reviewer3316807님께서 12 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have found I need to take 3 to 4 ml to get any effect. It provides a nice boost of energy that lasts all day.

Nice Combo

Reviewer1181017님께서 4 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I needed B-12 & Folic acid because a medication (amantadine) depleats these 2 items./ Since I am using a feeding tube I can't attest to any taste but convience is my need.

Yummy!

Reviewer2835478님께서 4 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Seems to work great with energy and very tasty too!

Taste good!

Reviewer1450449님께서 6 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Has a mild, creamy, slightly sweet raspberry flavor. I generally add it to smoothies. B-12 supplements are especially important for vegetarians and this is an easy one to add to any routine. CC AZ

1-10 / 16