KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

OMG ... so Awesome

Reviewer3301122님께서 11 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is just the best for blood sugar control.. I dont feel the sugar rush or down anymore @ just 2 pills a day

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Bought to help with blood sugar

Reviewer3186102님께서 2 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm diabetic and I bought this to help keep my blood sugar low. I didn't think it did much, but I ran out of it and within two weeks my blood sugar elevated slightly. So I think this does work. It won't lower blood sugar drastically, but it did lower it 20 points for me so I reordered it.

Huckleberry

ks33051님께서 8 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This herb is really effective for diabetes. Will order more when finished. Thanks.

Eclectic Institute, Blood Sugar Balance (Devil's Club Huckleberry),

Reviewer2360401님께서 6 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was very dissatisfied with this product. The Supplimental Facts did not list the Amount of mg. per serving, but it wss listed in a misleading paragraph. I am diabetic, and I control my diabetes by diet, exercise, and suppliments. I have used Huckleberry in the past and found it to be effective, but this product is very ineffective.

Didn't help!

Reviewer1878151님께서 12 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This did nothing to my diabetic mother.

broken seal

Reviewer1268780님께서 12 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am pleased with the product and will see if the long term use will help lower my blood sugar. My only concern was that the seal was opened, I don't know if border officials opened it or not but it did concern me that it may have been tampered with.

1-6 / 6