KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

lowered my blood glucose

Reviewer2735431님께서 7 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Really like this product...my hemoglobin A1-C has gone from 7.3 to 6.5 in 3 months. Be sure to CLOSELY monitor your blood glucose levels, so they don't go too low! I had to cut my Metformin dosage in half, because my glucose levels dropped significantly. (P.S.- I've also lost 20#, so that has probably helped to lower the glucose levels too)

Trevor Lawrence

Reviewer1754770님께서 8 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

exellent product exellent service It has helped to stablise my blood sugar the only pitfall is the veggie caps smell bad

Fasting blood sugar levels

Reviewer1893971님께서 11 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This stuff works for decreasing blood sugar!!!!

Eclectic Institute, Bitter Melon, 200 mg, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1552911님께서 2 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good product, helps my husband's blood sugar stay relatively (below 130). Anyway, take care of what and how much you eat.

Great for diabetics

Reviewer2612226님께서 1 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

One capsule with each meal helps to keep the blood sugar down.

Bitter Melon 200 mg.

Reviewer3080903님께서 7 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Have been taking this product for years. I believe it aids in my diabetes control.

For my sweet tooth

Kareny님께서 5 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Bitter Melon has been researched and it works. I like to take these during my bouts of sweet cravings and times when I eat a lot of chocolate. It makes me feel less guilty on bombarding my system with sugar. I don't have glucose issues but it's a simple small capsule that I like to have on hand.

Bitter Melon 200mg Veggie caps

Reviewer1579301님께서 2 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has been part of several that I have been using to combat my high fasting blood sugar readings. I have been taking these for two months now and my blood sugar readings are in the high normal range each morning. I take these in combination with a low dose of Metformin. I am still hoping to be able to say good bye to the metformin , but I plan to stick to the Bitter Melon in the future

PCOS

4950884823373831800님께서 4 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have PCOS but haven't tested for insulin. I feel that it helps with my acne. Have been using it for over two weeks now. I have one pill after lunch and one around bedtime.

Anne

Reviewer1774865님께서 3 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Hi the capsules were good i feel better but it hasn't dropped my sugar level at all . Thank you Anne

1-10 / 20