KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 33
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Transmax

Reviewer2952748님께서 10 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm not sure what I expected from this product, given all the testimonials, but what I noticed was that I had more stamina and energy. I was doing things in the gym that I previously wouldn't have done, if I had even been able to do it. After a few months I decided that the cost wasn't worth the benefit and I dropped it. After 3 or 4 days I noticed that I had no energy - that I felt at least 10 years older than I had the previous week. That cinched it - I ordered a new supply. I don't know if I will ever quit this stuff again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product

Reviewer2693478님께서 2 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very good, i fell better taking 500 mg a day on working days. I need less sleeping and I don't feel so easily tired. Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

competition

Reviewer1220080님께서 3 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I think the identical Biotivia Time release Transmax is a lot cheaper at Amazon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Works great to keep my blood sugar down

Reviewer1413445님께서 11 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm diabetic, and use trans-resveratrol to help keep my blood sugar down. By using a glucose meter to test before and after, I can tell how well a supplement or drug works, and Biotivia Transmax Resveratrol works very well for me. iHerb was out of stock a while back, so I thought I would try Bluebonnet instead. It's also less expensive, which would have been nice. What a disaster! Didn't work at all for me; weeks of blood sugar torture. When Biotivia came back in stock, I ordered four of them. Great stuff; wouldn't want to be without it again. I like the non-time release version, which I take with my evening meal.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Для профилактики заболеваний

-Lara-님께서 5 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Ресвератрол – известный антиоксидант. Его получают из экстракта красного вина или красного винограда, а также из экстракта корня горца японского или китайского. Данная добавка ресвератрола сделана именно из экстракта такого корня. Ресвератрол принимают для защиты от возрастных изменений и болезней. Были проведены доклинические исследования (в пробирке и на животных), которые позволяет предположить, что ресвератрол может помочь защитить организм от целого ряда заболеваний, в том числе от заболеваний сердца, рака, болезни Альцгеймера, диабета. Ученые считают, что ресвератрол повышает активность гена SIRT1, который защищает организм от ожирения и болезней, связанных со старением. Клинические исследования с участием людей почти не проводились, поэтому научных подтверждений вышеперечисленных эффектов для людей, фактически, нет. Хорошо то, что серьезные побочные эффекты ресвератрола также не были выявлены в исследованиях, даже при приеме больших доз. Не установлено, как долго можно принимать ресвератрол. Я принимала данную добавку курсом 3 месяца. (Один месяц – эту добавку Transmax и два месяца – TransmaxTR этой же фирмы). Поскольку у меня нет вышеперечисленных серьезных заболеваний, на которые ресвератрол мог бы воздействовать, я не заметила никаких изменений своего здоровья или самочувствия. Купила я этот ресвератрол как антиоксидант для профилактики заболеваний. Думаю, что раз в год такой курс будет полезен организму. Некоторое неудобство доставляла необходимость приема за 30 минут до еды.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This product is really good for me

Queenbee님께서 11 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

After taking this product for almost a year, I find that it is really good for my overall health. I believe it is a good product. I wanted to try out Trans-Resveratrol and this is the best brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I like

Reviewer3245842님께서 2 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I like this product. Unlike some people who take the pill, I open the pill up and mix it with melted ice cream. No taste. However, sometimes the product inside the pill is crunchy and sometimes it's not.. Interesting.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Unsure

Reviewer2768062님께서 2 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Quick delivery and service from the company. Unsure if the product is doing all it claims...I don't feel any different!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good quality at reasonable price

Reviewer1264980님께서 1 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This item seems to contain more trans-resveratrol than others found on the market, and at a not much higher price. However, I must state that I have not noticed any special benefit as a result of taking neither Transmax nor the other Resveratrol brands taken before. Maybe I should wait more time.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Don't take if you exercise

Reviewer2395987님께서 2 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

If I take this on the same (or even previous) day I exercice (endurance sports like long distance running and cross country skiing), the exercise becomes more difficult. I get tired faster and cannot run or ski as fast as usually. In addition I've noticed this causing occasional hearth burn. This product might make your life longer but it can also lower the quality of it if you exercise.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 33

1 2 3 4