KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

жвачка медицинская

Reviewer1628553님께서 8 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

покупала мужу - сжевал всю и даже не дал мне попробовать. Попросил еще заказать.

Dry Mouth Gum

Reviewer1446795님께서 9 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Brilliant couldn't live without it. We can't get it anymore in Britain so really glad I can order it from you.

Biotene Dry Mouth Gum

Reviewer1694051님께서 5 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband suffers from emphysema and a dry mouth. Chewing Biotene not only helps the dry mouth but helps him to control his cough when out and about. Thank goodness for iHerb and their reasonable prices as Biotene gum is no longer available in the UK.

Highly Recommended

Reviewer2989175님께서 10 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am a sufferer of very dry mouth and this product is fantatic, it does not burn as other products do. Highly Recommended.

Biotene dry mouth gum

Reviewer1902116님께서 1 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a lifesaver for me. I cannot buy it in Calgary any longer. One store said they could order it for me and I waited over a month and decided to order it from you. I wake up every couple hours each night with an extremely dry mouth and this is the only product that gives me any relief.

Great taste

OKOKOK님께서 7 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is actually the best gum I've tasted! Great fresh minty taste.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I don't know what your want in this box

Reviewer2373274님께서 12 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product was recommended by my dental hygenist for my dry mouth problem. I don't chew gum much, but this is handy when I'm out and about and can't brush my teeth.

Great !

Reviewer2174324님께서 10 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent product ! The only gum I have found (so far) that does not stick to dentures, which means I can chew gum again, and that makes me very, very happy indeed !!

excellent

Reviewer1966198님께서 9 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

dry mouth from rheumatoid arthritis and the meds to treat it is awful. I find all the biotene products helpful, but the gum is most easily portable and easy to use.

A gum for dentures

Reviewer2882726님께서 9 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Doesn't stick to dentures if you have a dry mouth

1-10 / 27