KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 32
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

La recomiendo

5059850344098043532님께서 6 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Es una brocha perfecta para el corrector pues para sombras es muy grande, pero para el corrector es perfecta, no suelta ni un pelo al lavarla y es super suave.Estoy muy contenta con ella

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great quality

Reviewer2573140님께서 7 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This has lovely soft bristles and is great for blending. It's a lot bigger than traditional blending brushes which I liked.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Disappointed

5227193643190621327님께서 3 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this upon high recommendation from one of my favourite beauty YouTubers, and I have to say I am really disappointed. I don't doubt the quality of the brush, it is obviously well made, but it's just not for me. I think I've found I have fairly small eyes, and for starters this brush it just a bit too big to be able work easily. Secondly, it is not soft at all. It is quite scratchy, perhaps due to the duo fibre brush head, I have heard these types can be scratchy on the skin. So it is not comfortable on the delicate eye skin, and I find I have to really find a good angle to brush so I don't hurt myself. Lastly, it has made very visible dotted dents in my beloved eye shadows. It is so obvious where I have used this brush, it picks up so much product so easily, but not in a good way. It tends to just shift it all over the place rather than collect in the brush fibres. This has ruined my perception on Bdellium tools and I will not be repurchasing any of their brushes. Back to Sigma and Real Techniques for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хорошая кисточка

Brunetka님께서 5 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

У меня много кистей и эта не стала лишней, хотя и не кисть первой необходимости, я бы сказала, но она вполне справляется с контуром нос-глаза, растушёвывает "на нет" тени к брови, наносит хайлайтер и консилер, именно такого размера я и ожидала. Чтоб имели представление и вы - длина кисти с ворсом ок 18 см, а сама кисть - 2,5 см,и в поперечнике ок 1 см в широкой части, т.е. она не маленькая, это точно, но звезду снимать не за что.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good

Reviewer1899249님께서 8 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Perfecta para el corrector

Raquy78님께서 8 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Esta brocha es perfecta para el corrector, tanto para aplicarlo como para sellarlo despues, no suelta pelo y se lava y seca muy facilmente, totalmente recomendada.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

以外にしっかりしてます

5276709737782047838님께서 11 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ファイバー素材なのか毛量も多いせいかで弾力がある気がします!私は今のところハイライトを入れるよに使ってますが自然なツヤ感が出る仕上がりになるのでいいですね!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

不妨一試!

milkmilky님께서 10 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

我用它上碎粉於一些已遮瑕位置,作眼部定妝. 毛質: 柔軟度8分 掉毛: 第一次清洗已掉了數條毛,除此之外尚算能快捷洗掉污垢

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Bdellium Tools, Studio Line, Eyes 787, 1 Lg. Tapered Blending Brush is a GREAT MAKEUP BRUSH!

BeckySue님께서 3 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Use this brush for controlled lightweight application and it works well with mineral pigments. This brush makes easy application on the eye crease and around the nose area. This has optimized soft natural and synthetic mixed fibers.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

perfect!!!!!!

4883425594177509896님께서 1 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The best brush for blending, a little bit bigger than i prefer but very very soft.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 32

1 2 3 4