KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Fabulous!

Reviewer3036917님께서 2 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We've used Cal Mag Fizz for about 5 years now. The whole family enjoys it. We use it for our regular drinks, instead of juice or pop.

review

Reviewer1596404님께서 3 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It would have been helpful to know that shavegrass or horsetail (silica) provides ccalcium.

Wonderful Calcium supplement!

Reviewer3354756님께서 10 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Easy and tasty. And this brand has the perfect combination of nutrients for optimal bone health.

Cal Mag Fizz

Reviewer2113032님께서 10 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is the best tasting effervescent Cal Mag I could find on the market. I have one of each flavor for variety. I tell all my friends about it!

cal mag fizz

Reviewer1090082님께서 5 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

me and my daughter take this in a bottle of water it tastes good and is good for us. I cannot assimelate pills or vitamins so this is perfect. Thank you

great

Reviewer3068156님께서 3 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great product

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Tastes good without side effects

Reviewer2572354님께서 12 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product works great!Every other form of calcium made me naucious. This powder tastes good, doesn't require swallowing giagantic pills, is very low in carbs and calories (unlike the chocolate chews), and best of all, I don't feel naucious after drinking it. I highly recommend this product.

Tastes Fine After Time

Reviewer1336960님께서 12 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It took me a couple of drinks to get used to it, but now I Enjoy having one with my breakfast and one with supper. It is one less vitamin to choke down. :)

Best way to get calcium

Reviewer1442248님께서 10 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been using this product for some time and find it to be a tasty and convenient way to get the calcium I need every day. I never forget to take it since I need a drink with my meals and this is a great drink!

calcium powder

Reviewer3113215님께서 12 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i've been using this products for a couple years. It's great if you don't like to, or can't, swallow pills. The berry flavor tastes fine, and supposedly the calcium gets absorbed better in this form. I plan to use it as long as they keep selling it.

1-10 / 19