Excellent Source of Fiber & Other Good Things!! =)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because a friend recommended Chia Seeds as a great way to become more "regular". I figured a ground or crushed version of Chia would be better than the whole seeds (as I've heard that whole versions of other small seeds are not as beneficial as they often go undigested). Out of curiosity, I also bought an inexpensive version of the whole seeds. Anutra is my favorite!! I'm buying another jar, despite the fact that my first jar isn't empty yet. I eat the recommended 2 1/2 tbsp. every day and I prepare it like you would microwave oatmeal... I add water or milk and then microwave them. Then I add some kind of sweetener to it. It tastes just about as good as oatmeal and seems to have so many more benefits!! Thanks to this brand and the info they display on their label, I now know that Flax Seed is a thyroid inhibitor. I had never known that before!! I highly recommend this brand of Chia Seeds over a lot of others. You really should try it!! =)

Pleasant to take.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this in a shake made of coconut cream and pineapple juice - mixes well. Tends to not mix well with thin liquid like just the pineapple juice, it floats on top. Also mix in porridge after it has been cooked, very good product, can barely notice any taste , so pleasant and easy to use.

Ground Chia Seeds good for heart and digestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I prefer these milled chia seeds over whole seeds because they are easier to swallow when mixed in water or juice. They give me energy, while keeping my elimination regular. Read about salvia hispanica on Wikipedia.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

tastes good and is good for you.

anutra,omega-3s,ground

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like anutra as great source of fiber,protein,and vitamins ..a great product and i love adding it to our protein shakes for breakfast.

Great addition to smoothies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I find this a great product at a great price

A great addition to protein shakes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my protein shakes and it helps keep me full.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

But I'll stick with what I feel is the original and 'real thing' -Organic Chia-seeds. I was curious about Anutra, but I didn't like the smell and the fact that it's a 'modern' product 'derived'from Chia.