KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-8 / 8
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Another great annie's product

odereviews님께서 9 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

You can't go wrong with the Annie's naturals dressings. Great taste. Too bad that these are in glas bottles. Adds too much weight for international orders.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

My families favorite salad dressing.

HealthyEating님께서 6 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

We share this dressing with friends regularly. Everyone loves it and starts buying it too. Really great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

DELICIOUS!

abcdefghij님께서 8 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

It's official - it's my love at first tasting!!!! Amazing taste and healthy ingredients. I have already ordered another one of Annie's dressings.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Nice

Reviewer1963698님께서 1 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great replacement for heavier ranch type dressings. Organic dressings at a reasonable price are hard to find in Japan. Will order again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Tasty

Reviewer2641684님께서 11 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This dressing is really good. I was looking for a replacement for artificial Kraft ranch dressing and this is a good alternative. I also enjoy Annie's green garlic dressing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Really love this dressing! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 7 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is awesome dressing. I like how it tastes sort of like ranch but has more of a tang to it maybe because of the apple cider vinager. I'm glad I have something that doesn't have citris acid in it and sugar. I'll be keeping this in stock. Thanks to iherb too for getting me my orders in 2-3 days!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

酸味の少ないマヨネーズの味。

5096656759418880851님께서 12 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

気軽に使えて、可もなく不可もなく。マヨネーズから酸味を減らしたような、やさしい味です。レタスやキャベツにも合うし、目玉焼きや、海苔入りのだし巻き卵、冷奴等、和風惣菜にかけてもおいしかった。あまり主張のないクリーミーな味なので、なんにでも合います。 マヨネーズの味が濃すぎて苦手な私には、好ましかったです。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

nice dressing

4953845431054425394님께서 6 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

i did eat it all and the taste was okey,fun to try:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-8 / 8