KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Amazing grass

Reviewer2238424님께서 8 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great tasting and nice to have the packets when I'm away from the home.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

This product is fabulous.

Reviewer3038641님께서 8 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was pleasantly surprised when drinking this, I thought it would taste bad. Pretty neutral flavor actually. I have used it for barely a week but notice a lot more energy, its a great price for something that so good for you!

Superfood, Berry

Reviewer3357104님께서 5 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These packets were perfect for travel. Easy to take for the day when in a rush out the door. Can be prepared in car or at office... Great product that taste's great and offers nutitrion.

SUPER FOOD

Reviewer2782898님께서 5 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

EXCELLENT , PERFECT SERVING,ON THE MOVE TO GO EXACT BLEND FOR YOUR BODY.

Great for on the Go!

Reviewer2098235님께서 2 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Love the Berry Flavor! It's not overpowering and a nice change from the Original Grass! The packets are great for travel and bringing to work....I suggest buying the container for home use, of course! This is SuperFood, for sure....Amazing Grass sure packs in the nutrients and IHerb makes it affordable to have as a staple in your health arsenal!! :)

truly yummy!

Reviewer1528173님께서 5 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I love this first thing in the morning, when I am not awake and rady to measure...I open the packet and put it in my juice and it gives me the wakeup call I need!

Love it!

Reviewer1940024님께서 2 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really like the superior combination of ingredients in this packet. Gives you more energy and is very tasty as well. Nothing like I thought. I suggest this product to the majority of my clients.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Single pouches are good for backpacking trip

5739164515425449244님께서 12 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have been happy with this. It is easy to use and I was looking products that I could use in my hiking trips and this is going to be one that will find a way into my backpack. For a small pouch it packs a lot of nutrients, is easy to use and takes small space in your backpack. The taste is good though it is also strong so that if you use it in smoothies example it will overpower the other flavors quite well.

вкус землпи

4679116333745316750님께서 3 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

наверно полезное но вот пить не могу, и с водой и с соком замешивала, все одно отвратительный вкус песка и земли, последний вариант в коктель или смузи и то немного, может хоть так. на вид серо-зеленый порошок, размешивается легко но зубы поскрипывают

アメイジンググラス ベリー青汁