KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 37
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

My husband can't live without this stuff.....

Reviewer2538988님께서 12 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My husband loves Amazing Grass, Green SuperFood. He says he can sure feel the difference if we run out and he doesn't take it for a couple days. He only takes 3 capsules a day and it gives him the extra engery he needs as a Foreman in a physically demanding job.

useful product

Reviewer1099448님께서 6 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Helps me get the green food I seek. Also comes as a powder rather than capsul which is a better deal for the money, but the capsuls are convenient. A little of the powdered version before a softball game provides noticeable energy so I can keep up with or outplay guys in their 50s. (I am 65).

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

took away my son's acidity

Reviewer2633603님께서 3 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My son had a problem for almost a year (diagnosed for almost a year, that is) with high acidity in his body. I've tried things unsuccessfully to correct this. This product reversed that in his body! It will become a daily vitamin for him from now on.

amazing indeed

4653327644765191851님께서 3 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I was introduced to this product by my mother (who takes it in powder form and had tried to get me to drink it unsuccessfully). With my last pregnancy however, I was anemic and instead of taking prenatal vitamins and iron supplements, I finally took my mom's advice, and got the Amazing super green food, in pill form. Fantastic results. Feeling a little blah so I decided to start taking them again.

I prefer Garden of Life

Reviewer1203156님께서 8 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product is okay, but I prefer Garden of Life, Superfoods capsules. I tried this product because Garden of Life was sold out.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Not too sure if it works

Reviewer2306592님께서 1 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've been taking this 5 pills at a time, but I've yet to really notice the effects. I guess these things need long term consumption to realize the effects.

Love this product

Reviewer3266375님께서 1 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I really enjoy this product it is easy to use and combines many aspects that I am trying to cover in my healthy lifestyle. The combination of the many items is wonderful and saves me a lot of money. This product is superb in quality. I won't hesitate to purchase again.

حبوب الأعشاب

khulud-alhamrani님께서 3 05, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

مكمل غذائي غني بمضادات الاكسدة ويحتوي على مزيج من اعشاب البحر والخضار والفواكة . يجننن وماله اضرار جانبية لانه طبيعي ويدعم نظامك الغذائي باحتياجك اليومي للخضار . انصح به .

Won't live without it!

Reviewer1392231님께서 6 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good potencies of all the greens without having to take 16 capsules....5 is a "do-able" amount given all the other supplements I take. Definitely gives a good energy boost without jitters. Combats the aging process and is great for everything. My kids take it too since it helps balance out the terrible teenager diets. I would absolutely recommend that you add this to your daily routine. Buy a bottle....you will love it!!

Excellent product

Reviewer1315766님께서 6 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Powdered version is more economical

1-10 / 37