KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 10
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

delicious :)

5517098911402226515님께서 7 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

good flavor and It's also organic so I don't worry about harmful chemicals in it, and you can Makes a great hot or iced tea try it with sugar and you ready to go.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

при недомогании

Lilina님께서 11 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Принимать при недомогании. Пью иногда вечерами. Если учесть полезность-вкус не кажется таким мерзким. Пью и верю. Чай получается ярко-желтого цвета

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Amazing!

5392101054841735230님께서 3 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Great tea! Normalized blood sugar and relieved leg pain. Easy to drink hot or cold. Trying to re-order, but it's out of stock :(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Eases inflammation

5300034911746716040님께서 9 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchased this after it was recommended that I add turmeric tea to my diet. I suffer joint issues and this tea seems to help reduce my overall inflammation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great tasting & beneficial Turmeric Tea

4895710497217595241님께서 8 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This tea is amazing!! It gets right into your system and for me, I have found that I have immediate relief (within 20-30 min) It is calming as well as good tasting. Sweeteners, such as honey or agave, can be used but I do not find that they are necessary to make it more palatable. Love this tea!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Very pleasant herbal tea.

4875328750685686782님께서 8 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very nice to take - I only make it fairly light (not the 10 minutes recommended) Intake one tea bag for 2 cups. Lovely golden colored tea.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

High quality

MissEC님께서 8 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Good-tasting caffeine-free tea.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Excellent when mixed with ginger tea

Reviewer2250377님께서 7 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I'm into my second box. I drink once a day making two cups, one each of tumeric and ginger. Wonderful taste, which is why I give it 4 stars.no side effects. But when I mix it with gyno stemma tea, I get a a little jittery like a caffeine rush. I'm sure any health benefits will take time show. But if you're looking for tumeric anyway, this is tasty, soothing way to try it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Used only once so far

5499812951795417654님께서 5 05, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Decent taste I will leave review soon!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good tastyTea!

4814919219164736253님께서 5 10, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

a very nice tea and one that I enjoy every evening. I have just started using it so I can't at this time attest to its effectiveness. Will do when I have finished my first order.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 10