KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Holy Basil

Reviewer3018804님께서 12 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Known for calming the body which was my first goal, but find I really enjoy the taste. Nice to have a cup at night.

香りでリフレッシュ

crumpet님께서 10 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ホーリーバジルのお茶はいろいろ試しましたが、個人的には一番好き。今回リピです。ただ、個包装になっていないので、冷蔵庫に入れて家で飲んでいます。インド人の知人によると、喉の調子が悪い時に特にいいそうです。

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Taste good, great to sip while winding down before bed.....

5161287621684962878님께서 3 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I've ordered this Alvita brand Holy Basil Tea twice & really enjoy the taste, aroma & calm soothing feeling this tea gives me. I find it best to sip on while winding down around bedtime.... I was gonna reorder but not in stock, I truly hope iherb gets more in & continues to carry this tea for a long time.....

Love this

5506400924355035506님께서 11 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I got this tea for the help with calming adrenals. The taste took a little getting used to since I usually drink spicy or fruity teas but it did not take long for me to love it. I do feel like it is balancing or calming, more so than other herb teas I might drink. Worth trying if you're thinking about it. :)

Alvita Holy Basil Tea is great for making a "Spiced Rum" Mocktail

mirindalikethedrink님께서 10 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I cannot say anything bad about Alvita Organic Holy Basil Tea! I had been reading about the benefits of Holy Basil tea (Tulsi tea) for a long time. I originally bought this product to help treat a bad case of halitosis with one of our family members. But, recently I was feeling bloated, run-down and sick so I ended up using the tea for myself. First of all, it is DELICIOUS! Secondly, it really does help to "de-bloat." Thirdly, it gives me a sense of well-being and calm after I drink it. My preschooler even loves it! Here is a recipe for a tea drink we made that ends up tasting like spiced and sweetened rum! Of course since it's made with Holy Basil tea it's caffeine and alcohol free, though! The value for money of Alvita Teas is unbeatable and that's why we will stick with this product. Holy Basil "Spiced Rum" Mocktail Ingredients: several small mandarin oranges (we use ones from South Africa), squeezed and strained for seeds 1-2 cups of Holy Basil tea, steeped for about 10-15 minutes with the remaining liquid pressed from the teabag a small amount of ice 2+ tablespoons of Manuka (or other) honey (to taste) Steps: Combine the squeezed mandarin orange juice and Holy Basil tea. Add enough ice to cool the mixture so that it is warm but not hot (this is essential if you are using Manuka honey). Add the Manuka (or other honey). Stir until all is dissolved. Add more ice as desired or place in freezer or refrigerator to cool to desired temperature. Drink and enjoy!

値段なり

RudyMARYBallet님께서 11 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

ホーリーバジルの中では最も安価な部類だと思いますが、箱や包装は写真以上にかなり質素だと思います。悪い言い方ですけど、貧乏くさい気持ちになり、なんだか悲しくなりました。味や香りは、普通。。効果の方も、私はOrganicIndiaのものの方が劇的に感じるようです。もちろんこちらも悪いものではないでしょうが、もう私は購入しないですね。

1-6 / 6