KO
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Helps me sleep

Reviewer1530646님께서 2 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

As a chronic insomniac, I am always looking for stuff to help me fall asleep and, more importantly, get back to sleep when I wake (frequently) in the night. This licorice tea seems to put me to sleep! Now I can't even finish a few pages of bedtime reading before my eyes want to close. And when I wake up early in the morning, I can turn over and actually go back to sleep -- whether I intend to or not.

Adrenal Help.

Reviewer1785417님께서 11 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Not bad. A couple cups helps my adrenals..it's noticeable.

A Leveler

Reviewer2840846님께서 4 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I tried this tea & introduced it to friends & family. We find it calming & I notice that is helps supress my evening urges for snacking.

Tastes great

Reviewer1857955님께서 9 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

If you've never had licorice tea, it does not taste like licorice candy, which is not really licorice flavored. Real licorice is just sweet, with a pleasant, but not strong, flavor. It has herbal benefits, and also works as a natural sweetener. You can add a bag to a cup or pot of regular tea to sweeten it. I only wish this were organic.

Very Pleasant

Reviewer2718008님께서 3 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Tastes great and is good for digestion. Great service from iherb as always.

Highly Recommend

Reviewer1748917님께서 4 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I highly recommend this tea. It has a smooth flavor. Unfortunately, the last batch we purchased was a different tea. I will be reordering when iherb receives a new batch. This is one of my families favorite teas. Thanks iherb for your assistance.

Licorice Root Tea

Reviewer1784191님께서 10 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The bags came in pairs, with them needing to be cut in two in order that they be separated. The tea seems fresh and it definitely is a bargin for the price!

very good value

Reviewer1058619님께서 2 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I got this because it was the least expensive brand. The bags are not individually wrapped and when I saw how small they were, I thought "no wonder". But, this tea is very potent, so I would probably buy again.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Good quality and fast service.

Reviewer1197546님께서 4 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Tea is excellent. IHerb was quick and professional with their service.

Alvita Teas.Thank you!

Reviewer1726549님께서 3 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

exectly what I needed! Thank you!

1-10 / 39