KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

HG shampoo!

Anna-Ilona님께서 9 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I rarely write reviews for shampoos, mainly because I find that most of them don't actually make any difference in my hair. Well, then again my hair is pretty stubborn. I started using this shampoo last summer. At first I didn't notice any difference in my hair, but after switching to another shampoo, I noticed that my hair wasn't as manageable anymore. I switched back to this one, and noticed a difference right away. My long, scandinavian hair is usually flat and lifeless. I love the fact that with this shampoo, even when I don't apply heat or styling products, my hair looks good! The price is right considering the good quality of the ingredients, but it's a bit too high for me since I'm on a student budget.

Not for me!

Reviewer1745576님께서 5 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Maybe this shampoo works great for some,but not for me at all! I have really fine-dry hair and I was hoping this would be nice and moisturizing..in fact, it makes my hair more dry and brittle! I do like the company and its efforts to donate 10% of their proceeds to causes in Africa, I just don't like the product itself. It does little to clean and simultaneously leaves me hair feeling weak, dry, and uncleaned looking and feeling. Won't buy it again!

I love this stuff!

Reviewer1798494님께서 4 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I am African American with natural hair...after years of trying shampoos and treatments to cure my itchy scalp, I finally found one that works.This shampoo is awesome!I use both, the shampoo and conditioner and I love the results I received.I Will be purchasing more products from this line :-)

Love this shampoo

organicreviews님께서 4 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is my favorite so far. I have been using this shampoo for few weeks and I see the difference on my scalp and hair. My scalp does not get itchy as much as it used to and hair got a volume back.

フェアトレード・オーガニック!

Vegancook님께서 5 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

これを使うと、地肌から、きれいになっているのが分かります。髪も驚くほどサラサラになります。ティートゥリーのさわやかな香りも癒されます。フェアトレードというのも嬉しい。

VERY DRYING TO SCALP!!

4670914414152342083님께서 3 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A warning to people with very fine hair and dry scalp, it will make you itch and severely dry your scalp. My hair is usually very fine and not dry, but using this shampoo i could barely run my fingers through my hair smoothly as I did before using it. I have immense dryness to my scalp now and my hair becomes very oily a day after using the shampoo, this is the body's sign that something I've used has dried out my natural oils on my scalp and has to produce more oils to compensate. Honestly my head hasn't been this dry in so long, it was getting better and now I'm back to zero!! I'm so disappointed.. :(

Отзыв на шампунь Alaffia

RedBunny님께서 7 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Мне шампунь Alaffia понравился. Жидкий, карамельно-коричневого цвета с перламутром. Пахнет насыщенно розмарином и травами. Пенится хорошо, но нет скользкого ощущения на руках, как после других шампуней. Маски с маслами не смоет! Я пробовала смыть масло с волос, намыливала 2 раза и пришлось все равно применить магазинный Эльсев, так как волосы были жирными. А вот для обычного мытья волос прекрасный вариант! Больше похоже на хорошее органическое жидкое мыло. Состав супер, такой еще поискать. Очищает, кожу головы не сушит, натуральный. Что еще нужно? Ставлю пятерку!

simply the best

Reviewer1191518님께서 9 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very VERY good for dry flaky scalp. So mild I can use it for my 5 year old son's head. love it sincerely :)

私にとってはbest!!

Reviewer2975898님께서 6 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

アレルギー性の頭皮トラブルが解消しました。洗い上がりも程良いボリュムを残しながらもサラサラで、ショートボブが上手くまとまります。極力優しいシャンプーや石鹸を使っていたせいか、泡立ちの悪さも気になるどころか好感持てます。もちろんリピートします!

サラサラ