KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 57
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Фруктовый заряд бодрости!!!! Гораздо полезнее, эфективнее и вкуснее, чем всякие ред буллы

ElzaDog님께서 6 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

У меня пониженное давление, и часто в течении дня мне хочется спа-а-ать. Этот чудесный изотоник очень вкусный, замечательно бодрит. Малиновый вкус понравился больше всего. Одна беда- стоит совсем не дешево...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great stuff!

Reviewer1404401님께서 8 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Gives a good energy boost. We use it mostly on hot, humid hikes, it really helps. Many thanks to iHerb for stocking it at a very good price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Fantastic Vitamin Drink

Reviewer1749678님께서 10 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My family went to the US earlier this year from Australia and was put onto this vitamin drink and it is fantastic! I have one every day and I'm one of the few people I know that didn't get ill with some kind of flu or virus this past winter. We can't get them in Australia but thankfully iherb does!!! And their service and delivery time is excellent - a big thanks to iherb!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great product

khessel님께서 8 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is a great, refreshing way to get essential vitamins and minerals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Хорошее содержание витамина С

Reviewer1226523님께서 11 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

На вкус лучший вкус из этой серии. Ну не панацея от простуды, а помощник.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

disappointed

wicked72님께서 5 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Don't Leave Home Without It

Reviewer1441473님께서 9 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Two packets, each in a cup of tea, keeps me peppier than caffeine - and I went all over India with out getting sick. Now a part of my daily routine. Raspberry definately tastes best of all the flavors.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

love it

LauraLeonard님께서 3 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I always buy this!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

I admit! I eat it raw!

Reviewer3238946님께서 3 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

They taste like zots right out of the package! Don't tell anyone. They really boost my energy and I need it as a mother of 3 who also works at a school!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best Vit C flavor

Reviewer1427941님께서 3 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is my favorite Emergen-C flavor. We use this all the time, especially at onset of colds or after a large dehydrating workout.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!