KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Great choice for a 3/day multiple

Reviewer1369916님께서 1 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I researched many and this multiple, with its broad range of carotenoids and the mixed tocopherols as well as good forms of other vitamins and minerals was the best for the buck. Beyond this multiple one can make sure to be eating right and add more bioavailable trace minerals, essential fatty acids from small fish or krill oil,primrose oil, magnesium (malate or citrate is a good choice), C, and zinc and be in pretty good shape.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Best Multivitamin Out There!

Reviewer2779653님께서 7 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

AOR really is a cut above. The amount of time they spend on researching and customizing their products speaks for itself. I am very impressed with this company and their products.

Best multivitamin

Reviewer2569339님께서 11 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

AOR kicks ass. :)

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great vitamins, especially for people with food allergies

5668219612242952621님께서 3 03, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

These are exceptional quality. I am unable to eat a quarter of the daily intake of a normal adult due to surgical complications. This situation is complicated by severe food allergies. I am entirely dependent on vitamins for my nutritional needs. These vitamins keep my levels perfect. Previous supplements haf not accomplished this and I ended up with a severe vitamin c deficiency. This company is straight up about their ingredients. cannot recommend them enough.

review

5509586374485529573님께서 5 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Although I waited about 15 days for the delivery to my country (Greece), I am very satisfied with this supplement! I recommend it to all!

1-5 / 5