KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가
1-10 / 11
언어
정렬
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Не пенится

Reviewer1936960님께서 10 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Высыпала четверть банки в ванную, пены нет совершенно. Запах потрясающий, натуральный, умиротворяющий. Для релакса хорошо, но не как пена для ванны.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Beautiful bath time

aunatural님께서 10 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I look forward to running a bath and pouring some of this powder in. I love that it makes beautiful bubbles and it's soft on the skin. But the best part is the scent! So relaxing, so peaceful, so calming. Soft, natural and gentle. And you only need a small amount, so the jar goes a long way.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Great bubble bath

Reviewer3352625님께서 11 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Very softening to the skin. The patchouly/frankincense scent clings to the skin as a very subtle perfume. Makes great bubbles. I love this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

5

Reviewer2282566님께서 7 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

excellent for restoring balance

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Bubble Bath

Reviewer2389368님께서 9 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

fragrance alone will set you free.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

良い香り

5034441178289988050님께서 9 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

華やかな良い香りです。泡もきめ細かいと思います。 中身は粉末状です。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

とにかくスベスベ

Pinoco05님께서 5 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

このシリーズ3個目です。どれも香りが少し物足りないので、エッセンシャルオイルを足したりしていますが、とにかくお肌がツルッツルになって気持ちが良いです。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Lovely

Stellastar님께서 9 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I purchase various bath products for my teenage son who loves his baths when he returns from boarding school on the weekends. After using this product, both he and the bathroom smelt amazing. I also tried this and it is a lovely product. It softens the skin and I only used a small amount. It turns the water milky when I put it into an already run bath. I would liken it to milk powder bath products and wouldn't necessarily use this for a foamy bubble bath. I wouldn't use in a child's bath. Though not reading or perceived as artificial, it does feel concentrated which is great for an adult with matured skin. I also recommend iHerb to all my family and friends in Australia. iHerb is an excellent source with excellent price points. Here in Australia we are often overcharged for natural products and I have found iHerb incredibly economical. Shipping rates and times are the best I've ever come across on any site.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Smells Relaxing

4807325696206648254님께서 6 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I bought this item based on the reviews, and the reviews were correct! It does smell amazing and it relaxed me. The bubbles were also very impressive!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

パウダー状のバブルバス

Reviewer2638476님께서 4 26, 2017 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

毎回バスタブには何かしらバブルの生じる剤を入れています(お掃除が格段に楽だから)。基本、お湯を注ぎはじめると同時に投入し、たくさん泡立つようにするものですが、これは仮にそうしなくても、すっかりお湯が満たされた後から投じても、軽く混ぜ溶かす程度できめ細かな白い泡が立ち、お湯の表面全体を覆ってくれます。自宅はジェット機能もないごく普通のバスタブですので、後入れではモコモコの立体的な泡にはなりませんが、これはこれでクリーミーな泡を楽しめて良いです。投入する量は、多めが良いかもしれません、私は一度に全体の1/4以上は使用します。香りはしっかりめですが、パチョリ&フランキンセンスというイメージ(土っぽい〜樹脂系)から想像するよりはクセはなく、良い香りだと思います。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

1-10 / 11

1 2