KO
장바구니 총계:
결제
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:
iHerb 실구매자 제품 평가

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
한국어
상품평 검색하기

Cynthia

Reviewer2309013님께서 7 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

A friend had introduced me to Swedish Bitters. She uses it often for various ailments & gave me some. I have Lupus an autoimune disease & found that taking the bitters has helped. Also has helped with IBS,irritable bowel syndrome.

helps liver/digestion

Reviewer3215386님께서 11 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I took a whole bottle of this product, but I was not sure if it was working. After taking a break from it for a month or so, I started a new bottle and almost immediately had a "liver breakthrough". My liver/gallbladder felt sore, like it was "cleansing" for 3-4 days. I feel better, and my digestion and bowels are better, too.

swedish bitters

Reviewer2523390님께서 1 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I have used swedish bitters for many years, taken each day as a liver and gall bladder tonic. I have used it for chicken pox, great for taking the itch out. Gall bladder pain, as a hot poultice. 2 tlbsps for over indulgence, ie hangover.

피드백을 남겨 주셔서 감사합니다!

Instant relief from upset stomach

Reviewer3143927님께서 3 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This provides instant relief for an upset stomach. It can also provide relief (not instant, at least not in my case), for constipation. Yes, they're bitter, but in a weird way, that's part of the appeal. This tonic feels warm and healing as you swallow it. I'm going to start taking these bitters with me when I travel to ward off any stomach bugs.

Wonderful Digestive Tonic

KayMorrison님께서 4 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This product has proved to be an effective addition to our home medicine chest. Whether it's constipation, bloating, heartburn or other digestive discomfort, we find this to be balancing and cleansing. In cases of constipation, it is reliable without being harsh. It even helps to take a small spoonful on days when you are feeling depleted from poor food choices. The bitter taste is -- well -- bitter, but activates beneficial digestive juices. I actually like the fact that it isn't candy-like. My children cringe at the taste but take it willingly because it relieves discomfort so readily.

Joseph

4958805352778127728님께서 10 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

Excellent tonic and has made a difference to my digestion already. Wish you had it in a litre bottle.

Noticable difference

Reviewer1513607님께서 9 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

My wife struggles with the pain of Fibromyalgia. She has experienced a significant decrease in pain using this product. There is no other reason for the change and this comes after just a week or 10 days of use. I don't know what makes this useful for this problem, but after reading several glowing comments from other Fibro suffers I decided to order Bitters and try it.

must

Reviewer2335852님께서 5 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

I didn't really fell in love with this until one day I had really bad stomach cramp felt like someone squeezing my stomach after I drank couple dandelion and gas relief teas. I tried other remedies but pain lasted couple of hours. The pain was so bad I just drank undiluted bittersweet about 1/4 cup and my pain subsided so much. Couple hours later i drank another shot and the symptom when away completely.

Love this

Reviewer3276967님께서 9 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This is one of my go to products, we try to have it in the house. Very good for the digestive system, all you need is a little. The taste is strong, very earthy, and we like it.

Great stuff

Reviewer1694950님께서 10 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다. | 실제 주문자가 작성한 글

This stuff is great you need to read the book Health Through Gods Pharmacy, it will within 10 minutes stop stomach discomfort and cure a lot of what ails people these days.