Dog seems to enjoy these...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

My very fussy chihuahua seems to enjoy these after throwing them around for a while (as usual). Didn't expect them to be this small in size but it works! I'd buy these again, should last a while.

Perfect size and texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

My dog loves these and the size is perfect. In fact because these are moist you can easily break them in half or even quarters for really small dogs or dogs on a diet. Some of her 'doggy friends' didn't like these at first (as I used to bring chicken jerky) but within the week they were lining up to get one!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 6 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of my dogs favs treats! Smells like peanut butter, didn't upset tummy's. Small enough for my chihuahuas.

Pleasently surprised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2011 | Verified Purchase

"Very impressed with all the dog treats." quoted by Isabelle, my dog.

Good Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

My dog likes it!

A Beloved Treat

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

For almost 17 years this was my beloved Basil's favorite treat. I now have a new friend, Archie, who is 12 weeks old puppy and Zuke's has is no doubt his very favorite dog treat.

My dog loves these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 2 2015 | Verified Purchase

I change around between this taste and the salmon one so by dog has a variety. He loves them both!

The only time my dog comes when called

Posted by na on March 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

Well, it's the only time my dog immediately comes when called, otherwise he slowly saunters over usually. He really loves these and as training treats, they have been working really magically. They're small enough for both small dogs, and perfect for big dogs as well. I'll be keeping these around the house. They can also be pushed into kongs and other toys that make use of small holes for treats to keep the pup active.

My dogs love these! Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 11 2015 | Verified Purchase

My dogs love these and these are small enough to use in training for small and medium sized dogs. These smell so nice I want to taste them too!

Small but perfect