Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very effective nursing tea.For budget reasons, i alternate between Yogi nursing tea and Weleda when i needed the extra boost.

The best mother's milk tea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried over 10 mother's milk tea, but this is the very best!

It works in conjunction with fenukgreek seeds supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this alongside fenukgreek seeds supplement and yogi nursing tea. The combination helps me to sustain my milk production when my production was looking to slow down.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this tea it works wonders! Whenever my milk supply decreases because of stress, exhaustion etc, Weleda tea is my first solution. I take one cup for a week and the results are satisfying. I can never complete my exclusive pumping journey without it. Thank you Weleda tea!!

Suignificantly increase my milk supply

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

My bb is 3 months old and i am only able to pump 3-5 oz of milk each time (every 4-5 hrs intervals). after drinking this 3 days milk supply becomes 7oz after 5 hours and less breast pain for fill with milk. the odor of the tea is strong at first but once u get used to it it becomes acceptable. Certainly a good choice which i will order again!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

The product works beautifully---no more milkless nights! THank you!

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can't fault this product! It really works and isn't bad tasting either. However, I won't be ordering it anymore because quarantine in this country means that I get slapped with a AUD45 invoice each time I order it. It's a shame because the price is unbeatable!

works for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you do not like strong herbal smell you may need to bear with the taste a bit. But of the three types of nursing tea I have tried, this one works the best for me. I have already re-ordered another box.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

The taste of it is so so, BUT IT IS EFFECTIVE.

Strong flavor is not "my cup of tea"

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18 2012 | Verified Purchase

I'm not too fond of the flavor of this tea because it's so strong. My best description is pungent. Not my favorite product. :(

1 2 3 4