Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product really improves the appearance of my skin. I also use it on my neck, gets rid of my double chin!

Actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

Majority of anti-cellulite products on the market are gimmicky and have little to no effect. I swear, though, this one actually does work! It's not liposuction, but it tones and lifts. Will buy again.

I'm hooked

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've just been using this oil for a little over a week and I can totally see an improvement in my skin tone and appearance already. Smells great, too. I wish I weren't addicted--it's a bit more expensive than I'd like to spend on a body oil--but it works so well I'll keep buying it.

Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Weleda Birch Cellulite oil for about a month, every morning after my shower. I don't think it's done a thing for my cellulite, but it really make my skin texture look better and my skin is softer. Since I like the way it makes my skin look and feel, I use it all over - not only the trouble areas.

Works !

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used this for 2 weeks and yes the appearance of cellulite is a lot less visible. It's non greasy and leaves skin very smooth

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don’t put much hope on it, since oils can not fight with cellulite basically, but it can improve skin appearance. In any case it smells and feels nice, my skin loves it. To get rid off cellulite u must have healthy food, exercise, drink enough water, add massage on problem areas... one cream or oil will not make magic and erase cellulite, need to work hard on your body.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've tried Weleda's Birch Cellulite Oil. It actually works! I figured, if nothing else, I would be a good moisturizer, but it really works on my cellulite. It goess on smoothly (a little goes a long way) and miraculously doesn't feel greasy!! I've been using it twice a day since it came in and WOW!

Great for bruises...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2010 | Verified Purchase

I massage this oil to sore muscle and bruises... it effetively works to alleviate the pain and lighten the bruises almost over night. It smells like lemongrass. Does nothing for toning or cellulite. SorrY!

Not sure

Posted by martha on July 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used three bottles of it, but other than leaving my skin smooth I can't really notice any difference on cellulite. Nice scent though. Χρησιμοποίησα τρία μπουκάλια weleda, σίγουρα είναι πάρα πολύ καλή ενυδάτωση για μετά το μπάνιο, το δέρμα μένει μαλακό για ώρες. Όσο για την κυτταρίτιδα, δεν είδα διαφορά. Συνεπώς καλό προϊόν αλλά για την ενυδάτωση που μου προσέφερε μπορώ να βρω και οικονομικότερες επιλογές, όπως shea butter.

My favourite so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

So far this is my favourite cellulite oil, but be patient and rub it in every morning and every night. This is best combined with eating healthy, organic non-processed food!! Cellulites wont go away with just adding an oil..