Miracle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2018 | Verified Purchase

My daughter had extremely dry skin, especially on her forehead, which irritated her a lot and resulted in her scratching her head all day and night and leaving scratch marks and scars. We basically tried all the major face creams in the market including Aveeno, Physiogel AI cream, Cetaphil, Mustela, and other local brands; some were better than others but nothing really solved the problem until we found this! It instantly relieved her symptoms and in two days, barely any scratching and she has since then been able to sleep soundly! I have been using Weleda’s diaper cream since Day 1 and it has worked super well. I wish I had bought this face cream sooner and saved ourselves so many sleepless nights and worries! Weleda, you’re the best! :)

My extremely sensitive skin LOVES it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I cannot use most of the ”popular” or ”famous” skincare products that people say are good for their sensitive skin, because the ingredients are in fact NOT for sensitive skin. Well they are not supposed to be good at all for any type of skin. Weleda is one of only a few brands that my extremely sensitive skin accepts. This one is my top favorite face cream. The rose one by Weleda is also great but I like this one better. The texture is almost like balm. It feels thicker than the rose one, yet spreads on my skin very smoothly and evenly. I apply this every morning before makeup. And at night, I use organic Argan Oil, or Jojoba Oil, and/or Shea Butter depending on my skin condition.

I use this for myself!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love how this feels on my skin. I use it every morning and I use NOW vitamin e cream surfing the night. I love how this calendula cream goes under makeup.

Calendula Face Cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this face cream for long time, it works very well, does wonders to dry skin.

Great for babies!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Got this for my baby girl and loved it every since! Love Weleda products. I use this and baby body oil after bathing my girl and it keeps her skin strong!!

Very soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it's very moisturizing and soothing for my cystic acne. doesn't cause more break out and makes skin very soft and plump.

Good face cream & very good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very recommended

love the smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i bought the travel kit 1st to try it to my baby boy & luv it so i bought this full size! moisturizing!

nice priduct

Posted by MasksOffMasksOn on Jan 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for my baby's skin, keeps it from drying out, smells nice. I feel that when my baby's skin is irritated, this really helps to calm it down.

Smells nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It smells nice but would love it if it smelled as nice as the diaper cream. Keeps my baby's skin smooth without anymore dribble rash

1 2 3 4