Great balance of electrolytes but too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a warning to anyone outside of the US planning to order this item. It is sweetened to appease an American palate. It has a cloying sweetness that won't go away even after drinking plain water. I love the electrolyte balance but I had to throw it out 'cos I couldn't handle the intensity of the sweetness.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

The taste is great and it mixes easy in water! great product!

Yummy and effective but very sweet!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I read reviews before buying this product and they seemed good overall so I gave this product a go. Overall I'm happy with the product but there are a few things I'll point out to help others: 1) it's very sweet so I personally use 1/2 to 3/4 of the suggested serving size in a large bottle (700ml) of cold water - it's not overly sweet this way and is actually quite delicious and easy to drink! 2) my husband (a pharmacist) read the ingredients and said that for an electrolyte drink it's very low in sodium (which is the most important factor in a hydration drink) so if drinking while working out I add a little more salt to my drink bottle. 3) I was shocked that the container seemed smaller than I had thought (plus it was only 3/4 full) but the serving size is quite small so I'm sure this will last a while. It's highly likely that I'll buy this product again.

Good ingredients, weird effect

Posted by NinaNystuen on October 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

This contains a lot of good things, and so I would recommend it. The only problem I have with is that it makes me noxious every time I drink it, but that's just me. The taste is ok though!

Good Vegan Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

The price is too high!

life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tropical climate, heavy sweating, electrolites running low? No problem! This products saved my life so many times! I tend to sweat A LOT and hot weather just kills me. I use this product for 2 years and summer is not a nightmare anymore

Thirst Quencher

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 14 2016 | Verified Purchase

A magnificent product to use during your workout. What is amazing about it is it has ZERO artificial colors and flavors. The taste is delicious and mixes instantly.

Great sports drink!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

My husband is an avid badminton player. He usually drinks just water, but he indulged in a sports drink while playing games as it helped his muscles. However, after giving up sugar, he had to give that up. This is a tasty alternative and he is perfectly happy with it. It is yummy and works well for during and after workouts, games, being outside on hot days, etc.

Electrolytes excellent, too sweet tho

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Use this daily but it is a bit too sweet for me. I use this cycling as well with no issues.

the most horrible taste i ever taste for this type of product. dont buy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

the most horrible taste i ever taste for this type of product. dont buy!